Sheguls at Redskins: Game Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This one actually, physically, pains me to watch.
I don't know if I can get through the whole thing.

Who do you want?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
This one actually, physically, pains me to watch.
I don't know if I can get through the whole thing.

Who do you want?

A triple overtime game won by Seattle?

:sly:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm still rooting for the meteor. I have no idea who I want to win. I think I'm just hoping they both beat each other senseless while I rest comfortably in the knowledge that we bitch slapped both those clowns this year.

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:
I'm still rooting for the meteor. I have no idea who I want to win. I think I'm just hoping they both beat each other senseless while I rest comfortably in the knowledge that we bitch slapped both those clowns this year.

Pretty much. No matter who wins I hope it's so physical that they're too beat up to win next week.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'd be cool with a meteor.

Another idea; a sideline play take out Pete Carroll.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram said:
I'd be cool with a meteor.

Another idea; a sideline play take out Pete Carroll.
YES!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If Seattle wants to make this a game, they need to survive the hot start by Washington and get the game to settle in.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Sorry guys, I cannot and will not cheer for a pete carroll team! I am watching, but have to go with the 'skins.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
MontanaRamsFan said:
Sorry guys, I cannot and will not cheer for a pete carroll team! I am watching, but have to go with the 'skins.

Right now the Skins are in control. The Seattle Defense missed the flight, apparently.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Seattle looks like ass right now.

RG3 isn't going to finish this game, he's getting fucking killed.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
CGI_Ram said:
MontanaRamsFan said:

Right now the Skins are in control. The Seattle Defense missed the flight, apparently.

Our defense is much better than the seacocks... even with #43 at FS. :sly:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Griffin is a magnet for contact.

If he's not putting himself in position to get hit, people go out of their way to hit him.

:lol:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
MontanaRamsFan said:
CGI_Ram said:
MontanaRamsFan said:

I need to dig thru my twitter feed. There was a blogger saying the Seahawks had been frequenting a party-bar while in Washington.

I'll go find it...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, I'd like to see Seattle get embarrassed. As long as they keep showing Pete's stupid looking mug on the sidelines - looking all confused and dejected - then I can root for Washington. I don't care about the draft pick as much as I care about THAT.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
X said:
Yeah, I'd like to see Seattle get embarrassed. As long as they keep showing Pete's stupid looking mug on the sidelines - looking all confused and dejected - then I can root for Washington. I don't care about the draft pick as much as I care about THAT.

Last week, I counted at least 50 separate camera shots of him during the RAMS game. Either Fox has a huge "chubbie" for him, or they want everyone to see his pitiful facial expressions. Either way, this guy is a fucking clown!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
CGI_Ram said:
MontanaRamsFan said:
CGI_Ram said:
MontanaRamsFan said:

I need to dig thru my twitter feed. There was a blogger saying the Seahawks had been frequenting a party-bar while in Washington.

I'll go find it...

Found it:
LL ‏@HTTR24_7
#Seahawks spent a lot of time at a DC Strip club "Stadium Club" since Fri night. Hope that affects them like it so many other DC athlete's

http://twitter.com/HTTR24_7/status/287930099091767298

http://httr24-7.com/

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bluecoconuts said:
Especially if Griffin keeps taking these hits. He wont be able to play in Atlanta.

The thing with Griffin, I know he's got a bum knee... but he's not got a solid build.

I'm not saying he's going to be injury prone, but it wouldn't surprise me if he struggles to hold up over the years.