Shechickens vs Viqueens - Ugh!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Let me first say Go Viqueens. That wasn't easy for me to stomach so I had to get it out of the way early.

Aside from that.... How in THE hell does Sherman NOT get called for PI on the Viqueen TD reception? There was absolutely NO WAY to miss the grab as the receiver went by him. I'm really getting sick of these pinheads getting away with murder right in front of the refs. It's really disgusting. I realize it would have been declined, but the ref HAS to get out the hanky if for no other reason than to at least LOOK like he is being impartial. What a joke.

jap

Legend
It would be extremely tough for us to catch the 'Hawks at this point. I am more concerned with catching the Cards and the '9ers. Still, I am so sorry we were not able to seal the deal when we played Seattle.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
While that maybe true, I'd just like to see the refs climb out of their butts. It's just infuriating to watch them get all the calls and in particular watching Sherman commit rape every game with no laundry flying. Microsoft - official sponsor of the NFL and its referees.

jap

Legend
While that maybe true, I'd just like to see the refs climb out of their butts. It's just infuriating to watch them get all the calls and in particular watching Sherman commit rape every game with no laundry flying. Microsoft - official sponsor of the NFL and its referees.

O, well I was merely addressing the Rams' concerns. I honestly don't like talking about the refs; it's just too irritating.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah - I know man. Me too but that call was such a microcosm of the reffing in Seachickens games over the past couple of years. It really has to end - this love affair with certain teams and how their games are called.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hmm I've been calling them seaworms for quite some time. I'm thinking of a new name...

"shitchickens"

Perfect.