Shave your chin Fisher.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
From everything I've read and seen coach Fisher is not a fan of the "stache" tag. He seemed especially displeased with the stache giveaway at the dome earlier in the year.

I'd count on him being the beard for awhile.

stan

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Chin fuzz is a loser. The stache is a winner.

stan

Rookie
MerlinJones said:
He should shave the middle and sport the horseshoe.

Now that's a winner.

If the need for change in facial hair mojo extends beyond the stache then that horseshoe idea is indeed worth a try. Perhaps a stud in the middle of the chin to give the ringer look too? :sly:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Actually Fisher has had a goatee off and on all along and ya know stan is makes me a little uneasy you talking so much about another guys facial hair,just sayin' :rofl:

Besides ,I wear a goatee and he's ONLY trying to get his "Odin" on :cool:

stan

Rookie
Thordaddy said:
Actually Fisher has had a goatee off and on all along and ya know stan is makes me a little uneasy you talking so much about another guys facial hair,just sayin' :rofl:

Then uneasy you must be. Not unlike Samson's mane Fisher's mojo is inexorably tied to his stache. His profligate chin fuzz has served to dilute the stache mojo and that is obvious by the Rams fall of late. The fish stache is a powerful weapon.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
stan said:
Thordaddy said:

Then uneasy you must be. Not unlike Samson's mane Fisher's mojo is inexorably tied to his stache. His profligate chin fuzz has served to dilute the stache mojo and that is obvious by the Rams fall of late. The fish stache is a powerful weapon.

So you are peddaling the "less is more" snake oil eh?
Well from one who hides behind a beard I can tell you ,it's getting winter in the Heartland and Mr.Fisher is only putting on his winter fur.
You sir would be best served by concentrating upon patches of fuzz elsewhere on the human anatomy and leaving the brothers of the brush be.
Just sayin' we who are bearded, like his Dudeness, find your rantings and pontifications less than inspiring EVEN tedious, shave if you like, EVERYWHERE,just KNOW those of us who sport glorious facial hair reserve the right to point and giggle. :mrgreen:

stan

Rookie
Thordaddy said:
stan said:
Thordaddy said:

Well from one who hides behind a beard I can tell you ,it's getting winter in the Heartland and Mr.Fisher is only putting on his winter fur.
You sir would be best served by concentrating upon patches of fuzz elsewhere on the human anatomy and leaving the brothers of the brush be.
Just sayin' we who are bearded, like his Dudeness, find your rantings and pontifications less than inspiring EVEN tedious, shave if you like, EVERYWHERE,just KNOW those of us who sport glorious facial hair reserve the right to point and giggle. :mrgreen:

Well as clean shaven as I am (about every 2-4 days) I'll leave the facial vaginal depictions to you brothers of the bush. :lmao:

Interesting that you say you hide behind a beard. Why is that? :huh:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
stan said:
Thordaddy said:
stan said:
Thordaddy said:

Well as clean shaven as I am (about every 2-4 days) I'll leave the facial vaginal depictions to you brothers of the bush. :lmao:

To avoid the autograph seekers of course :tooth:
Who doesn't want to be able to say, they have a Norse god's sig HMMM?

stan

Rookie
Thordaddy said:
stan said:
Thordaddy said:
stan said:
Thordaddy said:

Besides me perhaps everyone else that doesn't use a Norse god sig? Not even the season for cabin fever. Go rake some leaves.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
stan said:
Thordaddy said:
stan said:
Thordaddy said:
stan said:
Thordaddy said:

Besides me perhaps everyone else that doesn't use a Norse god sig? Not even the season for cabin fever. Go rake some leaves.
Up here at Asgard we let the leaves blow over to the Bifrost and fall to Earth, kinda the neighbors yard thing taken to extreme.
Anyway, bare chinned one I think it's time we realized NO ONE ELSE is joining this thread, narrowcasting? possibly. tedious ? absolutely, over ? for me it is,go grow some ......hair :razzed:
I'll give U the last word ,unless of course it's clever and then I'll have to use mine rapier witt again,can't let a guy with all lower case letters in his name upstage fir di Thir.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You can cut the sexual tension in this room with a spork.

stan

Rookie
Thordaddy said:
stan said:
Thordaddy said:
stan said:
Thordaddy said:
stan said:
Thordaddy said:

Up here at Asgard we let the leaves blow over to the Bifrost and fall to Earth, kinda the neighbors yard thing taken to extreme.
Anyway, bare chinned one I think it's time we realized NO ONE ELSE is joining this thread, narrowcasting? possibly. tedious ? absolutely, over ? for me it is,go grow some ......hair :razzed:
I'll give U the last word ,unless of course it's clever and then I'll have to use mine rapier witt again,can't let a guy with all lower case letters in his name upstage fir di Thir.

I watched Stargate SG1 and Thor was an Asgard and Thor's face was as smooth as a baby's butt. You spoke too soon since X is getting frisky digging out his belly button with a spork. :omg:
230px-Thor2.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Don't see a problem with the beard. Course, it's not nearly as impressive as mine, but it's a good start.

:lmao:

stan

Rookie
3-2 with the stache. 0-3 with the chin fuzz.