Shaun Hill Visiting Now?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
superfan24 said:
Sure this. Thought we'd just hold on to Kellen Clemens for the backup job.

Same here -- especially with the Schottenheimer connection (they spent some time together with the Jets). And Schotty had only good things to say about Clemens when asked.

Still, this is Fisher's team.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
HeiseNBerg said:
superfan24 said:
Sure this. Thought we'd just hold on to Kellen Clemens for the backup job.

Same here -- especially with the Schottenheimer connection (they spent some time together with the Jets). And Schotty had only good things to say about Clemens when asked.

Still, this is Fisher's team.

Maybe Fisher prefers a more experienced backup for Bradford.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
As much as I like Clemens as a back-up (former Oregon Duck and all), Hill would be a definite upgrade.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I dont get this at all. I thought Clemens showed that he's a solid backup with his play last yr.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think it's just that he has a long history of simply not getting it done. I think he has almost twice as many INTs as TDs whereas Hill has IIRR a fairly decent TD/INT ratio. Hill has about a 20 point advantage in rating and started several games for the Lions and didn't play too poorly when Stafford went down.

I don't know if this will happen and I do like Clemens, but it makes sense to go with Hill instead.

Lesson

Oh, really?
RamFan503 said:
As much as I like Clemens as a back-up (former Oregon Duck and all), Hill would be a definite upgrade.

This.

I like Clemens, too, but Hill has stepped in and played decently at various teams, Clemens has only done that for about the better part of 3 games.