Shaun Hill on Sam Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

I have been wondering what Hill thinks of Bradford since he came from playing with Stafford.

Hill, a 13-year veteran who has seen his share of quarterbacks, had some pretty nice words about the starter at his position.

“I’ve been very impressed with Sam,” Hill said. “What an unbelievable talent -- great guy, too. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed our time together so far."

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Nothing against this post, but what is Shaun hill supposed to say? I think Bradford is terrible and our offense is in trouble? I believe in Bradford too and I think he's poised for a big break out year, but I wouldn't take too much from that right now.

Nothing against this post, but what is Shaun hill supposed to say? I think Bradford is terrible and our offense is in trouble? I believe in Bradford too and I think he's poised for a big break out year, but I wouldn't take too much from that right now.

Yeah "Sam sucks, he's the reason I came here because I should be starting by week 5" wouldn't go over too well.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nothing against your post but do you read some if the stuff so-called fans say about San every day?

Also Hill could have chosen to say nothing at all.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Nothing against your post but do you read some if the stuff so-called fans say about San every day?

True, but he was asked a question directly. Look, lets not argue over something this trivial. Football is back!

nighttrain

Legend
I have been wondering what Hill thinks of Bradford since he came from playing with Stafford.

Hill, a 13-year veteran who has seen his share of quarterbacks, had some pretty nice words about the starter at his position.

“I’ve been very impressed with Sam,” Hill said. “What an unbelievable talent -- great guy, too. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed our time together so far."
You have to like this if you're a Rams fan
train

lockdnram21

Legend

You sir have a crush on Sam lol. But yea what he suppose to say? It could be genuine or it could just be saying what fans like you want to hear

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler

"So-called" fans of Bradford or "So-called" fans of the Rams?
If somebody doesn't love Bradford does that mean they're not "real" Rams fans?

Just curious.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
"So-called" fans of Bradford or "So-called" fans of the Rams?
If somebody doesn't love Bradford does that mean they're not "real" Rams fans?

Just curious.
I can't speak for @RFIP but I have never been able to understand how a fan of the team cannot be a fan of the man. JMO...

CoachO

Hall of Fame
and here we go,,, ROD's version of RamsTalk..... all it takes is to post something about Bradford, and just sit back and watch the "you're not a real Rams fan" BS starts. I guess it doesn't matter where its posted. GEEZ!

PhxRam

and here we go,,, ROD's version of RamsTalk..... all it takes is to post something about Bradford, and just sit back and watch the "you're not a real Rams fan" BS starts. I guess it doesn't matter where its posted. GEEZ!

Cmon Coach please dont try and draw any parallels to us and RamsTalk..

Sticky subjects can still be talked about as long as they remain civil.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler

I don't want to start any trouble.

I just think that people should be careful using phrases like "so-called" or "real" in regards to how somebody supports their team.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Cmon Coach please dont try and draw any parallels to us and RamsTalk..

Sticky subjects can still be talked about as long as they remain civil.

I get that,, but when the "real Rams fan" comments start appearing, how can you not draw that comparison?

fearsomefour

Legend

My son is a Lions fan (I know, I know). If memory serves Hill generally is the ideal backup....in other words he usually says very little and keeps himself out of the news. I believe what he is saying here. He is enough of a pro that if he thought Bradford was in trouble or he was going to get playing time he would keep his mouth shut. Very glad we signed Hill. Very good addition.