Shaun Hill frustrated but understands demotion --Wagoner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Davis gives us the best chance to win right now. The evidence is on film. The offense really moves under him.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I feel for Hill, but we need a young gun with some fire.

I'm it hurts, but that's part of getting hurt. You open the door for someone else.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I'd be willing to believe he was depressed if I saw a commitment to his craft from all the hard work he put in this off season. Like a well chiseled frame of a serious professional athlete, not a guy that pulls a "quad" in his first quarter of a real game in 4 years. Like a Rich Gannon/Jeff Garcia type...Looks to me like Hill loves a cold one like a bunch of us...He's getting paid well to be an emergency backup.....enjoy it.
Yeah his fitness wasn't impressive was it ? Still I was fine with Fisher's original stance .

I really hate the hate being heaped on him by some people though, Davis did well enough the coaches think he'll just keep getting better and probably has in practice ,but Hill is STILL a Ram and it gives me comfort to know we have him to fall back on if Davis gets hurt or melts down

Rambition

Rookie
The Offense definetly responds better to Davis
what do you base this on? in my opinion, there isn't a large enough sample size for each QB in order to make such a judgement. for the playing time he had with the starters, i thought hill played well.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Idk, but I really feel like some people are overrating the play of Davis. I mean he's been ok, but it's not like he set the world on fire. People are acting like he's just been thrashing defenses, but in reality that's not the case. Don't misinterpret that as me saying that I don't like Davis though

He basically threw four TDs against Dallas, which added to the yards and completion percentage means he THRASHED them. If you think he's being overestimated, I invite you to re-watch that game man. It's ridiculous how well he played.

Still a lot to prove, no doubt. But c'mon man... the dude put on a clinic against Dallas to the point where Fish probably crapped his pants in excitement watching the film. I haven't seen our offense look that good in sustaining drives and executing short and long passing game in a long time.

Let yourself get a little excited, it's ok you deserve it following this team!