Shane's 5 Keys To a Rams Win Against Detroit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Good write up. I agree with your keys to the game.

One addendum Id make, is to #2(Stop the Run). I think we have to find a way to shut down the run with only 7 in the box. We cant afford to bring that extra defender down close to the line of scrimmage because of just how explosive their passing game can be, especially with Titus Youngs emergence.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
libertadrocks said:
Good write up. I agree with your keys to the game.

One addendum Id make, is to #2(Stop the Run). I think we have to find a way to shut down the run with only 7 in the box. We cant afford to bring that extra defender down close to the line of scrimmage because of just how explosive their passing game can be, especially with Titus Youngs emergence.

Good point and I agree with you there. I did mention in point 5, though, that the Rams will likely keep the safeties deep for most (and probably all) of the game.

Thanks for the kind words.