Shane Ray

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
So it looks like he was cut from the broncos. I know he's not a sexy pick up, but he knows ways defense and I think he would fill in just fine while Kiser is out.

What's everybody's thoughts about this?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Bring him in and work him out. Then see if they can make the numbers work if they like what they see.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
He was cut from the Ravens - thats 2 teams that have cut the cord. Maybe he is just a bust.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He was cut from the Ravens - thats 2 teams that have cut the cord. Maybe he is just a bust.
Kind of like Brandon Marshall :D

Btw can we have one thread where people can ask about signing people not good enough to make other teams?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah he has underperformed. But he clicked a bit with Wade. That silly old dude has some magic fingers with the LBs lol.

He probably can't make this roster. But it doesn't hurt to bring in guys with talent and look at them.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I prefer the Edge Rusher cadre the Rams have assembled! Outstanding mixer & blend of youth & veterans.

Fowler
Matthews
Ebukam
{1st yr} Okoronkwo
{R}Durham
{R}Patrick

Have to admit watching ER's Patrick- Durham & Okoronkwo made my 2019 preseason!:party:

Last edited:

manmaderam

The one and only
I think he would be a decent pick up at the right price. Same with Su Cravens. I think he could be a steal

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I'd kick the tires with Ray. He had some success with Wade so they know each other. If we can bring him in on the cheap he can at least be a very solid backup. Or work his way into the rotation if he's better than anyone we have on the roster currently.

oldnotdead

Legend
They have talent among the 19 left. IMO they won't bring in anyone who isn't a clear upgrade to someone projected to make the final 53.

Shane hasn't been the same since he injured his hand with multiple surgeries. I don't see it happening with him.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Ray is a Mizzou guy...but I wouldn't take him at this point. We have younger, better edge rushers.