Shanahan Post-Game Presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Bob Griffin is on here too. Talkin shit about being a man playin in a man's game and shit.

Am I the only one who heard that bitch crying after a play (a play that he took off running on) to one of the refs saying something like , "He was leading with his helmet!" ?

Paaalllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze Big Man,,, tell me sa-more about playin in a Man's game Bobby. :wahhh:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Selassie I said:
Bob Griffin is on here too. Talkin shyte about being a man playin in a man's game and shyte.

Am I the only one who heard that bitch crying after a play (a play that he took off running on) to one of the refs saying something like , "He was leading with his helmet!" ?

Paaalllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze Big Man,,, tell me sa-more about playin in a Man's game Bobby. :wahhh:
I remember that and Tim Ryan's response. When you become a runner the QB rules don't apply.

You wanna be a QB in the NFL? Take the hits like every other QB out there.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Say, it must be why a great year for Whine in the Washington DC area this year. :lmao: :lmao: