Shanahan explains the play he regrets the most from the Falcons' Super Bowl loss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i dunno .... im not the biggest pats or Brady fan..but you cannot take that comeback away from em...yes the falcons let them off ..yes they shouldn't of been in position to come back ..yes the falcons D needed to make a play but they didn't or couldn't because the pats were that good in that 2nd half

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
i dunno .... im not the biggest pats or Brady fan..but you cannot take that comeback away from em...yes the falcons let them off ..yes they shouldn't of been in position to come back ..yes the falcons D needed to make a play but they didn't or couldn't because the pats were that good in that 2nd half

giphy.gif

:sneaky: :p

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
In my opinion they'd lost the game well before this move - Brady and the Pats were in the ascendency and the Falcons didn't have an answer - it's true Shannahan did a Fisher and went for it, instead of focussing on the score and clock...