Shamelessly stolen from Reddit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
X98oHl5.jpg

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I didn't see the episode, what is supposed to be in the wheelbarrow?

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stranger, they are so big in that episode, Randy and the guys used them as transportation (remember the "Hippity Hop" balls with the handles kids bounce on?).

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Yea, they were trying to get testicular cancer so they could all get medical marijuana. They were putting their balls in the microwave.... they all swelled up and then they were bouncing around town on them.... f'ing hilarious. I bet Fisher is bouncing around on his today out at Rams park!

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Lmao freakin' love this show.. that episode was gold.. lol sticking their nuts in microwaves as an excuse to get prescribed Mary Jane

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I didn't see the episode, what is supposed to be in the wheelbarrow?

BALLS, BRO!!! Jeff Fisher has balls the size of melons! Or bigger in this case!

Hahaha!!! Dam that's funny...

That's going on Facebook.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
When I first saw it I thought that it was Fisher "handing" Pete Carroll his ass.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
it reminded me of the scene from Johnny Dangerously "you and your testicles"

if you've seen the movie you'll know what I mean if you haven't google it and you'll get a great laugh

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
it reminded me of the scene from Johnny Dangerously "you and your testicles"

if you've seen the movie you'll know what I mean if you haven't google it and you'll get a great laugh

I saw that movie once.
ONCE.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
To be specific, the episode is the 3rd episode of Season 14: "Medicinal Fried Chicken" (the other plot of the episode is that KFC has been banned from Colorado and Cartman treats KFC gravy like a drug)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
To be specific, the episode is the 3rd episode of Season 14: "Medicinal Fried Chicken" (the other plot of the episode is that KFC has been banned from Colorado and Cartman treats KFC gravy like a drug)
And who knew the Colonel was such a vicious ring leader? But after the shock of losing a KFC, Randy's plot to get legal pot takes over the show really. Gotta hand it to Randy. He's nothing if not extreme.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Went to comic con here in SA this year and saw some guy with this costume( minus the Fisher mask). Effing hilarious!!!