Sh*t people from St. Louis always say

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lets go get a slinger! (This is a 2 AM drunk saying normally).

A "slinger" is two open faced cheeseburger patties with skillet fried potatoes on the side and two eggs anyway you like them all smothered in chili and two slices of white toast on the side. Yum Yum!
Does that come with its own paramedic?

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Does that come with its own paramedic?
It does not. But it does come with the closest approximation of Flo from Mel's Diner that you will ever see in your life. There are a number of copycats but the best place to get a slinger is at OT Hodges chili parlor. The waitresses are awesome. They call you hon and babe then shout out things to the cooks like "two dogs walking". When you're done she will not let you sit around. She will in fact yell at you and tell you to get up so somebody else can get use your seat. The "ambiance" is half of it. The slinger warms your belly for hours!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It does not. But it does come with the closest approximation of Flo from Mel's Diner that you will ever see in your life. There are a number of copycats but the best place to get a slinger is at OT Hodges chili parlor. The waitresses are awesome. They call you hon and babe then shout out things to the cooks like "two dogs walking". When you're done she will not let you sit around. She will in fact yell at you and tell you to get up so somebody else can get use your seat. The "ambiance" is half of it. The slinger warms your belly for hours!
In all honesty, that sounds awesome. I just don't know if my doctor would advise it at this point. The last blood test I had, he said "I'm surprised your blood isn't pink with all the triglycerides in there. You should literally be dead." He had an awesome bedside manner. lol.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I went to a diner down on Hall street like that one time. It had the same atmosphere.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
BBQ pork steaks in Maull's sauce.

I've found one grocery store up in Chicago that always has Pork Steaks. My girlfriend prefers them to our usual Friday bone-in ribeyes and she's from Portland. Looks like I picked a winner.