SF @ AZ

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Meanwhile...

More bad officiating in this one. SF imploding emotionally as the refs are zeroing in on and controlling EVERYTHING.
AZ keeps losing starters and somehow is 9 min away from being 3-0 and 1-0 in division.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Meanwhile...

More bad officiating in this one. SF imploding emotionally as the refs are zeroing in on and controlling EVERYTHING.
AZ keeps losing starters and somehow is 9 min away from being 3-0 and 1-0 in division.

Az came in at 5-0 to the dome in 2012 and we destroyed them. Not worried one bit.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
What? Bad officiating? In the NFL, never. Goodell would never tolerate that.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
20-14 AZ
4th qtr.
Cards threatening inside the 5.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Az came in at 5-0 to the dome in 2012 and we destroyed them. Not worried one bit.
You obviously haven't been watching or paying attention. They were a smoke n mirrors undefeated team in 2012. Believe me when i say that they're playing well. They're better than SF. I don't know how or why but they are. Coaching.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
23-14
AZ (3-0)
Final

75% of teams starting 3-0 have made the playoffs since 1990...but you guys keep hatin on the 1-2 49ers as a threat. They aren't very good. They cant score after halftime. Their D is movable...and like us they draw penalty flags like flies on shit.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bruce Arians is doing an amazing job with that team. He really maximizes his talent, the dude is for real.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
but you guys keep hatin on the 1-2 49ers as a threat. They aren't very good. They cant score after halftime. Their D is movable...and like us they draw penalty flags like flies on crap.
The reason has nothing to do with how good the 49ers or Cards are, it's about history. The 49ers are more comical than the Roadrunner in that their usual ref calls, lucky turnovers, and impossible opponent blunders that let overrated 49ers teams win would make Wile E. Coyote blush. The Cards don't have that years and years of "ridiculous layers of crap that you have to beat first" stigma. Notice the utter shock and airplay at the Bears beating the 49ers, and that a few calls actually (wow!) went against the 49ers will also have the media in a tizzy. Not one second of ESPN/NFL network time will mention the horrid Rams officiating, but rest assured there will be plenty of referee criticism in the crying and moaning over every call that cheated the poor Whiners out of their rightful win.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I'll accept AZ being the division lead if the Niners and the Seahawks are tied with us. That'd be satisfying.

209RamsFan

F##k the 69ers!!! Anytime they lose its like christmas and my bday rolled into 1.

209RamsFan

F##k the 69ers!!! Anytime they lose its like christmas and my bday rolled into 1.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The reason has nothing to do with how good the 49ers or Cards are, it's about history. The 49ers are more comical than the Roadrunner in that their usual ref calls, lucky turnovers, and impossible opponent blunders that let overrated 49ers teams win would make Wile E. Coyote blush. The Cards don't have that years and years of "ridiculous layers of crap that you have to beat first" stigma. Notice the utter shock and airplay at the Bears beating the 49ers, and that a few calls actually (wow!) went against the 49ers will also have the media in a tizzy. Not one second of ESPN/NFL network time will mention the horrid Rams officiating, but rest assured there will be plenty of referee criticism in the crying and moaning over every call that cheated the poor Whiners out of their rightful win.
I could care less about whatever all that was supposed to mean to me. Sorry Fatbot.
I understand "where" all the SF hate comes from, obviously(I was an LA Rams fan). I understand "where" all the Seattle hate comes from too. Their fans and arrogance and winning a SB etc.
I get all that. I don't like ANY of the teams in our division.

None of that history matters to me when we're sitting in last place. I've watched all 3 of AZ's gm's. I've watched all 3 Rams gm's. I've seen all 3 of SF's gm's. I've seen some of Seattle. Trust me when i tell you that AZ is not in first place because of smoke & mirrors. They even lost A.Cromartie early today. Didn't matter. Drew Stanton looks like he's been in there for years. That depleted Defense still can't be run on and they bring a full house blitz on 3rd down EVERY single time...and teams can't convert out of it. (how i dont know).

I'm just saying, we know Seattle hasn't lost anything. SF is likely better than Dallas. I'm here to tell you that AZ is better than SF. Top to bottom. No doubt in my eyes.
Its early, but i expected more improvement from us and expected a big drop off in AZ defensively. Didn't happen.

Cardncub

Rookie
Meanwhile...

Edit: Never mind. PWI.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I could care less about whatever all that was supposed to mean to me. Sorry Fatbot.
I understand "where" all the SF hate comes from, obviously(I was an LA Rams fan). I understand "where" all the Seattle hate comes from too. Their fans and arrogance and winning a SB etc.

None of that history matters to me when we're sitting in last place. I've watched all 3 of AZ's gm's. I've watched all 3 Rams gm's. I've seen all 3 of SF's gm's. I've seen some of Seattle. Trust me when i tell you that AZ is not in first place because of smoke & mirrors. They even lost A.Cromartie early today. Didn't matter. Drew Stanton looks like he's been in there for years. That depleted Defense still can't be run on and they bring a full house blitz on 3rd down EVERY single time...and teams can't convert out of it. (how i dont know).

I'm just saying, we know Seattle hasn't lost anything. SF is likely better than Dallas. I'm here to tell you that AZ is better than SF. Top to bottom. No doubt in my eyes.
Its early, but i expected more improvement from us and expected a big drop off in AZ defensively. Didn't happen.

It is frustrating to see other teams win by out-scheming opponents and then our team seems to get out-schemed every week on defense. I'd say our offense out-schemed Dallas today. But damn it's frustrating seeing our defense just get worked over. I thought Williams was supposed to be the mad genius that is known for scheming. Right now, the guy doesn't seem to have a clue. Either that or our players don't have a clue.

AZRamsFan93

I understand your concern. Your estimation of the Cards is spot on.

The Rams are clearly the worst team in the division, except for MAYBE the whiners. That will be decided on the field. I would prefer any team to win over the hated whiners. That is just me.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
It is frustrating to see other teams win by out-scheming opponents and then our team seems to get out-schemed every week on defense. I'd say our offense out-schemed Dallas today. But damn it's frustrating seeing our defense just get worked over. I thought Williams was supposed to be the mad genius that is known for scheming. Right now, the guy doesn't seem to have a clue. Either that or our players don't have a clue.

I'd give it six games before blaming it on Williams, right now I see problems with players blowing up assignments, especially with the way our linebackers played out of position. The D-line right now is an enigma, makes me miss Chris more.