"Several Teams" Interested in Nick Foles/Rams have fielded trade offers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Dallas needs Foles and one of our 4th rounders for they're 3rd rnd pick.

Someone needs to convince them.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still boggles my mind. What in the world happened to him?
Don't know. But as good as his numbers were in week 1-4 he was missing throws, we just didn't nit pick because he made some good ones as well

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I will lose my crap if they deal Keenum.

It won't be Keenum. He's the plan for if the kid ain't ready. No way in hell Fish risks that.

It's gonna be Foles and should be done by tonight IMO.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
WTF is with that headline? The author makes an assumption that the Rams would deal Keenum if the compensation was there, somehow equates to the Rams being open to it? Is that how it works now? I can say that the Rams would take 4 first round picks for Aaron Donald, and it means the Rams are open to dealing him.
:rant:I'll trade my left kidney and a 2017 sixth rounder for a clip of Sneads hair!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Still boggles my mind. What in the world happened to him?

Can't forget our messed up OL, and during that 5 game losing streak that Gurley was held under a 4 yards per carry average until the Az game. Gurley only ran for 45, 66, 19 & 54 yards against Chi., Balt., Cinn., & Az. And lets not forget the receiver drops and a missed Zuerlein FG attempt that helped us lose the Minnesota OT game.
Can't deny that Foles looked like he developed 'Bulger' syndrome those last few games, but it took all 4 offensive units to make us look that bad. jmo.

WestCoastRam

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Chiefs might not have much in the way to trade this year with their "penalty" and draft picks forfeited.

I expect teams have called but will wait through todays draft before making an offer. Whatever reservations teams have about Cook, he's definitely a QB who can come in an manage some games for you this year as a backup if you needed it.