Sevendust's new album..Hell Yeah!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Already 9 tracks in of Black Out the Sun and damn these guys always produce and I'd have to say aside from the Deftones have consistently put out great albums and timely. And this is one heavy mother fuckin album! \m/

Sevendust is unreal live! This will be #15 for me since '97.

Can't wait to see them this Thursday night w/ Coal Chamber opening.

y8uty9e5.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
I am actually on track 11 right now(Picture Perfect). Really solid album. Maybe my favorite effort out of Sevendust. We'll see how it compares after a few listens.

I think Decay is a bit over-rated. The title trac"Black Out The Sun" is dope

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm guessing you guys do know this, but do you know about sevin dust the pesticide? I used to have to use that stuff when I was a kid, when one of my chores was to clean out the garage. It was in a bag, and you'd just powder the bottom and corners of the walls with this stuff and it would keep all the bugs out.

Sevin5.jpg

Is that how the band got their name? I'm assuming so.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
The Dude said:
I'm guessing you guys do know this, but do you know about sevin dust the pesticide? I used to have to use that stuff when I was a kid, when one of my chores was to clean out the garage. It was in a bag, and you'd just powder the bottom and corners of the walls with this stuff and it would keep all the bugs out.

Is that how the band got their name? I'm assuming so.

Yup...the band has admitted that that's where they took their name.

BTW, the new album rocks -- I definitely prefer the albums with Clint Lowery in the lineup (although there were some choice cuts on the Next, Alpha, and Chapter VII albums).

And yeah -- if you get to see these guys live, they put on a hell of a show. Got to meet a couple of them after a show in Dewey Beach, DE (touring the Seasons album) -- very cool, down-to-earth guys.