Setting the example: The steady leadership of Rob Havenstein

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah 2019 was a little shaky for him, but it was revealed after the season he had battled an injury.
What do you mean revealed? He let the Veal Young Bobby Evans starting at RT to finish out the season. If Goff trusted Austin Blythe picking up a Blitz The Rams would have went to the Playoffs every season under Mcvay. Instead he threw a Pick 6 before half.
Even then Wade Phillips messed up & thought he would be Smart & leave him & Gaines in & sitting out AD99.I remember after the 9ers completed a pass when Rapp & RAMsey got caught reading the 3rd &19 wrong. Jimmy G starting the win streak that still last today.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
In 2016 Havenstien was coming off an injury that I thought was going to be career ending.That goes back to that NFL show Hardknocks.
He has worked hard to get to where he is today. I’ve always seen him as a team leader & willing to learn. He took to Whitworth from Day 1. Noteboom was lucky enough to be behind Big Whit. Now he is signed for 3 years to play LT.
I really like how this group saw the future coming in 2021 & have continued Whitworth’s legacy.