Service Interruption

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
SO, I wasn't the only one hacked last week....

And you guys thought I was B.S.ing.

I guess it's just a coincidence the last post that went up, before you went down, was mine.

I believe in coincidences, not....

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I was thinking y'all had a way to monitor my blood alcohol content ......

Last time I got drunk I got far more drunk than I have been in a long time, last thing I remember before passing out was looking at my phone screen, not being able to see straight, but still typing and sending a message. I still have no idea what I said and who to. From what I can tell I haven't offended anyone.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Last time I got drunk I got far more drunk than I have been in a long time, last thing I remember before passing out was looking at my phone screen, not being able to see straight, but still typing and sending a message. I still have no idea what I said and who to. From what I can tell I haven't offended anyone.

That happens.
Long before texts, Internet, cells. I had this buddy who when he got a package on he would write letters to who ever and mail them. About the same content as with drunken texts except much more detailed since you had a couple sheets of paper to work with. He lived in an apartment and there was a post office box right outside so it made it easy to do. The letters were hilarious but sad in a way.

It got so bad when we'd have a party he'd say " Hold my F'n stamps man and don't give them back no matter what I say". I would, but sometimes before I left I would leave them in a place he would find them....

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Where can I hire these hackers, I think I need another service interruption for a while after this game so I don't post any rants that get me banned.