Seriously?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Bears/Rams is ranked as the 2nd most important game, based off which announcers are assigned to it. Instead most poeple will see...Panthers/Dolphins???

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2013&wk=12

What makes this matchup better than Bears/Rams that the MAJORITY OF THE COUNTRY will not see?

I can see it the 2nd most important day game as the others are complete garbage. It's not like the Panthers are playing teh Saints or something...it's the fuckin Dolphins. What a damn joke.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
There have been ZERO Ram games televised here in San Diego this year, besides the primetime ones. I have DISH so it's off to the bar every week where I can't hear the play-by-play, sucks. I got NFL rewind this year and that helps, but I long for the days when the Rams were relevant and the games are always on here in SD.

Second half of next year is all I can hope for, hope we come out firing.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Daryl Johnston is good.
I CANNOT stand listening to or watching Tony-i-stand-as-close-to-the-field-as-i-can-but-away-from-everyone-else-to-report-because-i-think-i'm-a-really-special-sideline-reporter-Siragusa.

A55VA6

Legend
I get the game simply because I live in the Chicago area. We get every Bears game here haha. But if you don't get the game just go on a streaming sites. They have tons of them.

RamzFanz

Damnit
There have been ZERO Ram games televised here in San Diego this year, besides the primetime ones. I have DISH so it's off to the bar every week where I can't hear the play-by-play, sucks. I got NFL rewind this year and that helps, but I long for the days when the Rams were relevant and the games are always on here in SD.

Second half of next year is all I can hope for, hope we come out firing.

You mean other than the Monday and Thursdays?

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
You mean other than the Monday and Thursdays?
Yeah, no love at all on regular Sundays. It sucks being the only Ram fan around, limits your options. A lot of my friends get together for Charger games, naturally, but I don't have that luxury...

RamzFanz

Damnit
Yeah, no love at all on regular Sundays. It sucks being the only Ram fan around, limits your options. A lot of my friends get together for Charger games, naturally, but I don't have that luxury...

One day the NFL will get smart and sell viewing packages by the team. No way I'm spending what they want for the NFL package but I would drop some cash to see every Rams game if I were away.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
One day the NFL will get smart and sell viewing packages by the team. No way I'm spending what they want for the NFL package but I would drop some cash to see every Rams game if I were away.
Some of us can only hope they ever get that smart! I started this season streaming games until my computer caught a nasty virus. Since then I've had to watch them all after the fact on Game Rewind. Definitely better than nothing but sure would love to watch in real-time. No more streaming sites for me though.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I get the game simply because I live in the Chicago area. We get every Bears game here haha. But if you don't get the game just go on a streaming sites. They have tons of them.

Not worth it man. Not taking the risk for getting a virus from those sites.

I'm just amazed that 2 weeks ago the Rams/Colts game beat out Packers/Eagles and shitchickens/Falcons and this week Panthers/Dolphins get priority.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Washington has a good on going... B-)
Funny that with all of the "character risks" the Rams have drafted over the last two offseasons there would be so many other teams in the news for all of the wrong reasons. San Fran's had a few moments too...and Big D, Seadderall etc., etc.
Granted we're still young and have plenty of time to play catch-up but this is one area where I'm happy to see some other teams out front! :heh:

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The exact reason I have had DirecTv and NFL Ticket for more than 15 years now. I can watch every Rams game and don't have to be subjected to what the media thinks I need to watch.

A55VA6

Legend
Not worth it man. Not taking the risk for getting a virus from those sites.

I'm just amazed that 2 weeks ago the Rams/Colts game beat out Packers/Eagles and shitchickens/Falcons and this week Panthers/Dolphins get priority.
I've been watching games on stream sites for like 7 years and have not once gotten any viruses or malware. But that's just my experience!