Seriously NFL?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Fucking serious?

30m7jf7.jpg

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Be more concerned about the sanity of the thousands of people who will inevitably vote for him.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think a single guy on that list even qualifies as a dark horse candidate

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
This season's "Flavor of the Month Club." The nfl will carry the torch promoting these guys from now until they ultimately flop and then you won't hear another word about them, except for johnny football. The nfl thinks he is their savior. My IQ just dropped 5 points looking at that list.

bskrilla

Starter
I mean it does say dark horse. He's got about as much chance as Percy Harvin I'd imagine. Which is to say an incredibly small chance.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
More like invisible horse. Cause most of those are just ridiculous.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Julio Jones is the only guy on that list that I think has a reasonable enough shot to be mentioned. It's rarely a WR anyway though.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Christ almighty. The shit we wallow thru in those dog days before training camp. Talk about a reach!

Back to Mojo's Cinemax threads..