Seriously, LeGarrette?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
Anything that those loathsome scumbags did to celebrate another manufactured championship would have been in poor taste. They have never won anything without bending/breaking the rules. They have also made the NFL into the WWE. That is exactly the type of behavior I would expect from a super villain in a rigged game.

Maybe he can break a chair over Roger Goodell's back in the presser after the Commish announces that he is being given a $5.00 fine.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I don't quite understand why it's okay for the Patriots to act like a herd of jackasses during their victory parade. Blount and Gronk do not need to be setting a poor example for all the kids that idolize them.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That team has lacked real leadership since Aaron Hernandez retired.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
How DARE you!! Pead is the best pass catching RB the Rams have had since Faulk!!! :rolleyes:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Blount is not qualified to scrub Lynch's dirty jock strap. Somehow I can see this getting him dismissed from the Pats. Can't imagine ol' Bill being too happy with that kinda nonsense. This will get interesting....

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't quite understand why it's okay for the Patriots to act like a herd of jackasses during their victory parade. Blount and Gronk do not need to be setting a poor example for all the kids that idolize them.
It may be polly-anna-ish and all but it's acts like that, that perpetuate bad behavior.

Some talented kid in high school see that and thinks it's OK. So he starts acting like an idiot.

And so it goes... right up until he gets to the NFL... only, by then, the outrageous behavior is probably even worse (gotta be a trend-setter and all).

IMO, it's why the lack of professionalism in the NFL (and other sports) seems to get worse and worse every year.

Kinda sad... not sure where it ends.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
First the ass gets kicked off the Steelers.
Then he goes to the Cheats and is rewarded with a Superbowl.
bullcrap.
Luck of the Irish?

Of course that he could not carry Douchemode's jock, doesn't seem to keep him from making a complete ass of of himself...I despise both, so I love the bullcrap going back and forth....I wouldn't imagine that it will be forgotten real soon...
They'll probably be scheduled to play each other the 1st game of the season!

Just sad to see that people like Tony Gonzalez never get a ring but guys like Blount who get kicked off their team do. Too bad people can't just win with class anymore. You won, what else needs to be said?
Their have been a lot of greats, who never got to play in a Super Bowl! Deacon Jones told me back in 1969 the ONLY reason he was still playing was because he wanted to go to one! HE NEVER DID!!!!!

fearsomefour

Legend
The fight toward the end of the Superbowl was a perfect ending for two classless teams. But, in reality it is the whole league.
Classlessness, running ones mouth over routine plays or even when not making a play. Endless talking. It gets so old and, to me, degrades the game.
Maybe it is a by product of the twitter, Facebook, vine work where people posting about their mundane activities becomes a priority to them. Feeds the inner narcissist. Maybe it is a "cultural" issue with a certain segment of players.
Either way, it is a freaking embarrassment.

mike_2133

UDFA
edelman-julian-sherman-richard-trolling-meme.jpg

rams2050

Starter
What a bunch of cheap-ass punks. Kicking the opposing team, which ALMOST pulled off the win, and when the opposition has no such forum with which to retaliate.

Talk about a bunch of losers, even with another Super Bowl win! No matter how tainted it might be.

I sure don't know any of these guys, but Edelman's photo (above) shows that he is as classless as the rest of them. To blow up a photo of a team that was staging a big comeback -- and which came thisclose to winning, and then to use it during a victory parade simply reeks of the smell that shall not be mentioned.

Hey, Cheats -- it is a VICTORY celebration -- NOT a chance to rub your opponents' noses into it.

Someone should give the entire team a lesson in how to engage in sportsmanlike conduct, win or lose.

I admit, the fight at the end was classless, as well, but they had been chippy with each other all game long and it had to have ripped out the Squawks' hearts to lose on the last play like that. So, while I'm not condoning it, I can understand it -- heat of the moment, and all.

But these clowns had had THREE FREAKING DAYS to think about how they would comport themselves, and they chose to behave like a bunch of little kindergardeners.

No, a kindergarden teacher would have brought the hammer down on any little ones who acted as disgracefully as the Cheats. Maybe they should go back for a refresher course.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LOL if the Rams won the SB and a player wore that, you'd all think it's hilarious.

Nah, if that was our RB id be upset. Especially if he was insulting a guy that clearly out played him at the same position.