Seriously? I mean........ SERIOUSLY?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Jim Thomas

The Rams' injury woes at cornerback have been so numerous and so continuous, it's almost funny. Except no one at Rams Park is laughing.

[hil]Cornerback Justin King, who was cleared to play earlier in the week after suffering a mild concussion against Cleveland, turned an ankle midway through Thursday's practice and couldn't finish.[/hil]

"Justin kind of tweaked his ankle a little bit," coach Steve Spagnuolo said after practice. "He'll go in there and check it. Hopefully we're not on anything tragic."

The Rams lost veteran corner Al Harris for the season with a knee injury Sunday in Cleveland, so they're down to King, Josh Gordy, Rod Hood, Marquis Johnson, and Nate Ness.

***Meanwhile, left tackle Rodger Saffold, who also suffered a mild concussion in Cleveland, also was cleared for contact and shared reps with Mark LeVoir on Thursday. Barring any setbacks or recurring symptoms the rest of the week, Saffold will start against Seattle.

***Tight end Lance Kendricks (foot) had a good day of practice and was moving around well. After missing the Cleveland game, he's on schedule to return Sunday against Seattle. The news wasn't as good for wide receiver Danario Alexander, who has missed the past three games with a hamstring injury.

"Lance did pretty good," Spagnuolo said. "(Trainer) Reggie (Scott) just told me that Danario didn't do great. I don't know what that means. He wasn't running full tilt, didn't have a lot of reps in there."

***At running back, it looks like Cadillac Williams (calf) will miss the Seahawks game; but Jerious Norwood, who has missed the past several games with a hamstring injury, could return and serve as Jackson's backup. Norwood practiced Thursday and got a fair amount of work.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.stltoday.com/sports/football" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stltoday.com/sports/football</a> ... z1e1Q8ePr2

bluecoconuts

Legend
New offseason training program:

1olo1s.png

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
at-first-i-was-like-but-then-i2647.jpg