Serious question: where are the Rams doing their final walkthrough?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Anyone heard anything about this in the media? Here's hoping they take extra precaution.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Someone call 911! Bellicheat has Merlin tired up in the closet and is trying to use his account to get inside info!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Eagles did a fake walk through. I wonder if that means a fake one that was announced and a secret hidden walkthrough. If so, why not just do the secret hidden one and be done.

I think that if another NFL team, that was not involved in or cheated against by the Cheatriots, goes to those lengths, then the cheating was much more of a thing than Goodell wants people to know. And I wonder if he wasn't happy about it.

And why can't the Rams just hire their own security to surround the field that they are using to practice on and do walk throughs on. After John Johnson did the 'Choppa' to defend his Eagles buddies, they may be able to get the Eagles entire team to help out.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Eagles did a fake walk through. I wonder if that means a fake one that was announced and a secret hidden walkthrough. If so, why not just do the secret hidden one and be done.

I think that if another NFL team, that was not involved in or cheated against by the Cheatriots, goes to those lengths, then the cheating was much more of a thing than Goodell wants people to know. And I wonder if he wasn't happy about it.

And the Eagles won. Their offense wasn't subjected to Patriots' DBs sitting on every route/formation combo. Strange isn't it.

I just hope the Rams don't do it somewhere that it's impossible to keep them from spying, like in the stadium. Rent a damn roller rink or something and go way off the reservation.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Heard Los Rams are gonna practice in the Falcons facility outside Atlanta. They should rent a big top tent and set it up there.

I bet the Falcons love sticking it a little to the Aints by letting the Rams prep there—they take their rivalries serious in the NFC South. If the Super Bowl were in NO, you KNOW the Aints would hand the keys to their place right over to the Pats, gratis :LOL:

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I had similar concerns! Please just keep every door behind you locked and blankets over any natural light!!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I think that if another NFL team, that was not involved in or cheated against by the Cheatriots, goes to those lengths, then the cheating was much more of a thing than Goodell wants people to know.

Who says they were not?
But, I get the point, there has been a lot more cheating by this organization than has been disclosed by the NFL. Bank on it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
area51.gif

jjab360

Legend
Who says they were not?
But, I get the point, there has been a lot more cheating by this organization than has been disclosed by the NFL. Bank on it.
Ike addressed it the other day on GMFB, but had to dance around it because he knows certain people don't like the NFL's failings with the golden boys being called out.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I hope Wade has his defensive plans and walkthroughs well hidden. I don't think I can survive watching Brady shred the Rams backfield. :headexplosion:

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Dickerson said this teams knows all about 36 and that that's why they wanted to play the Pats :sneaky: I'm sure they're taking every precaution, which hopefully includes accidentally leaving a labeled "super secrete playbook" in a vulnerable spot ;);)

fearsomefour

Legend
I would have a player leave a fake playbook somewhere it would be found.
Just 30 pages or so....3rd down stuff, red zone stuff that won't be used.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Who says they were not?

Goodell said they were not. Plus the media down played the stuff in the long run. They never really tried to dig real deep to find the truth. Instead they took the NFLs word for it and then tried to make it seem like non of the cheating was that big of a deal. Deflate gate really got downplayed.