Sept 15 Falcons game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ordered my tickets last night, getting pumped. Who else is going to this one? Sitting in Sec 137, about 35 line. If you haven't ever checked out the ticket site, seatgeek.com, check it out, the best ticket site I've found to date. It shows you view from the seat sections and lists available tickets from most all ticket outlets available in one easy to use list and stadium map.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm going to be there... I haven't looked for tickets yet.

You going by yourself Bo ?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:

Going with a friend and his son, Falcons fans, so I got smack to talk. How about yourself Jorge? Row 23 in that section still has tickets on seatgeek.

(Tip: I looked on Vividseats for similar tickets, did everything but buy them, then the next morning they emailed me and offered $40 off if I would finish the order. So worth the wait if you wait a day and see if ya get the same email.)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Ramhusker said:
Selassie I said:

Going with a friend and his son, Falcons fans, so I got smack to talk. How about yourself Jorge? Row 23 in that section still has tickets on seatgeek.

(Tip: I looked on Vividseats for similar tickets, did everything but buy them, then the next morning they emailed me and offered $40 off if I would finish the order. So worth the wait if you wait a day and see if ya get the same email.)

I think I may actually head up to that game Han Solo. My oldest just moved into his dorm room yesterday (1st year of college) and my twins (HS sophs) are so ate up with girls that they have been ignoring pops completely lately. Going up there by myself sounds like exactly what I need. A Guys weekend. Sooo ,,, that's what I'm planning on.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
Ramhusker said:
Selassie I said:

I think I may actually head up to that game Han Solo. My oldest just moved into his dorm room yesterday (1st year of college) and my twins (HS sophs) are so ate up with girls that they have been ignoring pops completely lately. Going up there by myself sounds like exactly what I need. A Guys weekend. Sooo ,,, that's what I'm planning on.

I don't know when I'm going up to game quite yet, maybe the morning of or wife and daughter may go with me that weekend to shop. Either way, drop me a line, let me know your plans brah. You know my house is halfway in between if you plan on driving.

And to anybody else planning on going to witness this Ram's victory, communicate and maybe we could get a ROD tailgate going!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Dunno yet, it's the right time of the month(all my renters should have paid by then) but I'm going to the US Open this month and I getting travel weary ,I really wanna go and if I can get a cupple buddies to go with me I'll do it ,but it's a day drive and I'm an ORF.
But I'd really like to go and show you guys how it's done

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Thanks Bo. I'll let you know where my seat is once I buy it. I'll probably have to buy 2 in order to sit were I want... if that happens, someone here at ROD may be the recipient of a nice gift.

I will drive straight through Bo. Got a few stops in mind, but I appreciate the offer.