Sell me on your guy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
As GM, who do you target in the draft? Are you going to have to go up and get him? Will he drop to 16? And how is he going to improve the team more than anyone else who may be available there?

I'll list mine when I'm at my comp instead of the phone.

Sell me in the meantime.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
At #16? Is this just like the one guy we'd love the Rams to come away with concept? I started typing a list of players haha idk.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Username said:
At #16? Is this just like the one guy we'd love the Rams to come away with concept? I started typing a list of players haha idk.
Your guy. And only one
Who's the mack?

Sent via Tapatalk2.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Are we taking players off the board? Cause if not I'm going Luke Joeckel.

Didn't think there would be this many questions probably huh? :tooth:

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Username said:

I've been wondering if it'd be worth it to give up both 1st rounders to the Chiefs for Luke Joeckel. I think it'd be worth it.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
iBruce said:
Username said:

I've been wondering if it'd be worth it to give up both 1st rounders to the Chiefs for Luke Joeckel. I think it'd be worth it.

We'd have to give up more than that to get to #1 overall. Don't think we should, but Saffolds injury history is becoming worrisome.

wolfman84

Rookie
Top rated player that fills a need. That's a cop out so I'll get specific. We still have too many needs to be trading up, not so many that we need to trade back. So who will realistically be there at 16 that improves our the team the greatest? To me, it's Chance Warmack. Steps in immediately at LG and allows Watkins to be groomed to replace Dahl when his contract is up. Offensive line is this team's greatest weakness is dragging the offense down. Time to make it a strength and not just patchwork it. No RT available at 16 is as good as Warmack. Add a RT in the second round and lets give Bradford an elite line to work behind so he can hit his full potential.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
At 16...

Hmm IDK. That's a weird posistion to draft.

I want Jarvis Jones...dude is like Von Miller. Hey Robert Quinn was available at 14 once, so who knows.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Angry Ram said:
At 16...

Hmm IDK. That's a weird posistion to draft.

I want Jarvis Jones...dude is like Von Miller. Hey Robert Quinn was available at 14 once, so who knows.

Yeah, Jarvis Jones can be a beast. He completely dominated the Mizzou vs Georgia game.

I'm hoping we go OL, OLB, or Safety in the first round. Not sure if I like a WR enough (or feel the need for one) to take it in the first round.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Chance Warmack (OG) and Tyler Eifert (TE) would make me thick.

Kenny Vaccaro (S) another guy some have pegged around our selection.

If we can get a stud TE, me like.

bluecoconuts

Legend
CGI_Ram said:

Yes, same here. Since Fisher tends to not take O-Line in the first round, I'd take Vaccaro at 16 and Eifert at 22.

Vaccaro because he upgrades our secondary, big time, and Eifert because that kind of target for Sam Bradford is going to help the passing game by a lot. If he works out, he'd be a bigger impact than a WR in my opinion.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bluecoconuts said:
CGI_Ram said:

Yes, same here. Since Fisher tends to not take O-Line in the first round, I'd take Vaccaro at 16 and Eifert at 22.

Vaccaro because he upgrades our secondary, big time, and Eifert because that kind of target for Sam Bradford is going to help the passing game by a lot. If he works out, he'd be a bigger impact than a WR in my opinion.

Sign me up!

Just pick them now, Snead! :lmao:

lasvegasrams

Rookie
Jake Matthews

First of all, he is the son of Bruce Matthews, and Chris Long can have an instant bond and be a mentor to Matthews. Matthews blocked for Johnny Football and is a major part of the reason Texas A&M was so good this year. He played the best of the best in the SEC and did very well against eventual champions Bama.

It's about time Bradford gets a clean pocket to throw to Givens, Amendola, Kendricks, etc.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
lasvegasrams said:
Jake Matthews

First of all, he is the son of Bruce Matthews, and Chris Long can have an instant bond and be a mentor to Matthews. Matthews blocked for Johnny Football and is a major part of the reason Texas A&M was so good this year. He played the best of the best in the SEC and did very well against eventual champions Bama.

It's about time Bradford gets a clean pocket to throw to Givens, Amendola, Kendricks, etc.

Maybe we'll get him in 2014. He's going back to college.

lasvegasrams

Rookie
Angry Ram said:
lasvegasrams said:
Jake Matthews

Maybe we'll get him in 2014. He's going back to college.

Aww that's too bad. I saw many of the Texas A&M games and he caught my eye.

With that being said, since I primarily watch SEC and PAC12 games, Zack Ertz is a great TE (I should've checked if he entered the draft for sure before I started typing (!!))