Selfies- what's the deal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Only one is mine . The one on the right in all the pictures..but I feed the others enough . Does that count ? They went and stayed at my brothers place up in Minneapolis last week for a few days . I think they took like 9, 000 selfies

9000 selfies plus the Twins gear = yesh.

At least it's not the Cubs or Brewers.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I gotta ask, if you know somebeody on Facebook/Twitter etc who posts excessive selfies, do you say anything to them? Man, there's a family member of mine who posts like 5-6 selfies EVERY DAY. Its insane. Cant post a picture of his kids at the beach without his fat face in the pic.
Anyone else know anyone like that?

I have a couple nieces that do the excessive selfie thing, but dont know any guys, much less grown men that are into selfies. I wouldnt know what to say to a guy without possibly offending him, my only explanation would be he must be a bit feminine.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I have no social media accounts :)

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

wpid-tin-foil-hat.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Agree with OP on this. I think selfies are just a symptom of a far worse problem. I do not know one, sane, non narcissistic person over the age of 25 who posts exorbitant amounts of selfies. The best is when you see idiots posting selfies...while DRIVING. I see those almost more than any other location....

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i think it screams of the "lookit me" syndrome. honestly, if I wanted to look at you, I'D take the damn picture.
the titanic picture is going on facebook, proper credit given of course.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
It's irritating that the only people that share what they're up to are the least interesting people. The people that do the most never say a word.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
We are living in a society that is getting increasingly narcissistic. Reality TV, social media, selfie sticks etc. No offense to women but the ones that take too many are usually fishing for comments from friends or guys. I don't understand why guys want to take a lot of selfies. Even women make fun of men who do that. The narcissism is only going to get worse. I also think that a lot of the people who take a lot have low self esteem. As if they need someone to tell them they're pretty or something all the time.

Athos

Legend
We are living in a society that is getting increasingly narcissistic. Reality TV, social media, selfie sticks etc. No offense to women but the ones that take too many are usually fishing for comments from friends or guys. I don't understand why guys want to take a lot of selfies. Even women make fun of men who do that. The narcissism is only going to get worse. I also think that a lot of the people who take a lot have low self esteem. As if they need someone to tell them they're pretty or something all the time.

I prefer photos taken during random acts of stupidity. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Almost good for laughs.............and blackmail later on. :whistle:

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I dont understand the obsession with social media in general. I used to use Myspace when I was in high school and it was for 1 thing. To invite a bunch of girls over to partys. Now that I'm no longer single it's useless. I just keep in phone contact with people like I did back then too. My girl takes too many damn selfies, if she gets ahold of my phone I have to delete like 15 pictures everytime or they'll accumulate out of control.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
The only selfie I've ever taken.
406487_4201213342547_578463398_n.jpg

*and here's a bonus pic.
223165_4201212182518_2098295801_n.jpg