Selassie this is for you!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Ahhh yea just released today...I'm def' diggin it so far.

ruvahuvu.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Holy shit Rambo !

I've been waiting for it to finally be released. The first 2 songs that were pre-released (the 2 that have been out for a while now) ,,, I'm not really "feeling" those. I can't wait to check out the rest now.

Thanks for the heads-up Man. Rasta.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I checked it out just now. There are 16 songs if I remember correctly. I was really hoping for something more. I may just need to give a few of the songs another listen when the mood is right, but I don't know. Way mellow except for maybe 2 of the songs.

Almost sounded techno since I didn't detect any real guitar or even drums ... think they used synthesizers only on most of the songs. I may be off on that,,, but something was missing in the background for me though.

Good thing he had a guest artist on most every song.

Here's the one song that I did purchase. The guest artist is Collie Buddz,,, one of my personal favorites.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSfBK0Z1w-k[/youtube]

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rebel Way, Here Comes the King, Get Away, Torn Apart, the Good Good ,La La La and Harder Times. And for kicks Smoke the Weed. :cool:

I will agree the obvious guitars and drums are sorely missing and I WISH Snoop Lion had incorporated more of that sound. I'm not disappointed its the first of many I hope to come.

Producer Major Lazer did go too over the top with the manic electronics and it definitely shows.

Love the one you posted Brah!

I was big into reggae and funk years ago lost track if you will because I'm took consumed in classic rock esp finding bands and albums I never knew existed props to my Dad for throwing more my way. And I'll always love my metal!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2