Selassie I Service Anouncement

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I realize that the Monday Night Misery has given us all a very bad taste in our mouths. Lots of things to question. Disappointment. And even embarrassment.

We can discuss all of these things here. That is not the problem.

The problem I'm seeing is this... since Monday... some are apparently thinking that it's O.K. now to start resorting to childish name calling and complete disrespect for Ram Ownership/Management on down through the Coaches and Players. That doesn't fly here... never has. This needs to be cleaned up starting now. I will assist if I need to.

Need clarification on this? Please go to the bottom of the page and look under Quick Navigation and click Terms and Conditions. Then review Forum Rule #6.

I'm thanking all of you in advance for your attention to this. I welcome you to PM me with any questions you might have.

Mahalo.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.