Section for tweets?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Last year during training camp we had a section on the side that all of the tweets pertaining to Rams Camp were placed. I thought it was a great idea, it allowed me to go back and read them all when I had the chance. I don't know what others think about it, but was wondering if we could do it again this year.

PhxRam

Last year during training camp we had a section on the side that all of the tweets pertaining to Rams Camp were placed. I thought it was a great idea, it allowed me to go back and read them all when I had the chance. I don't know what others think about it, but was wondering if we could do it again this year.

Let me see what I can come up with.. You have a list of people to follow?

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't remember how they did it last year. I'm not a big tweeter guy. I know they had guys like Jim Thomas, Softli,, Wagoner, and then any Rams players tweets on there. You may want to ask CGI or X about that since it was one of them who did it