SEC Debuts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
I start by reiterating my OU fandom.

I wanted Texas A&M and Mizzou to remain members of the Big 12, especially Mizzou. Unfortunatily that didnt happen.

The SEC is good, real good. I am soooooo sick of hearing how dominant the SEC is though. All the talking heads talk about is how much better they are than everyone else. They're bigger, faster, stronger, their stadiums are the loudest and on and on and on....So this year, I'll be rooting for A&M and Mizzou to come in and get some big time Ws.

Im loving the sight of A&M outplaying Florida right now. It still in the second quarter, so its still far from over, but right now A&M is the faster and more physical team.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
:slap!: :slap!: :slap!:

Yeah...... I may have spoken a little prematurely on the A&M game and the MU game is getting real ugly real fast.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
libertadrocks said:
I start by reiterating my OU fandom.

I wanted Texas A&M and Mizzou to remain members of the Big 12, especially Mizzou. Unfortunatily that didnt happen.

The SEC is good, real good. I am soooooo sick of hearing how dominant the SEC is though. All the talking heads talk about is how much better they are than everyone else. They're bigger, faster, stronger, their stadiums are the loudest and on and on and on....So this year, I'll be rooting for A&M and Mizzou to come in and get some big time Ws.

Im loving the sight of A&M outplaying Florida right now. It still in the second quarter, so its still far from over, but right now A&M is the faster and more physical team.

Well its easy for people to say that because of their dominance in Title games, and how other conferences have taken a step back, but I think Pac 12 will be fascinating to watch this year. Oregon has their ridiculously fast RBs, UCLA looks vastly improved under Jim Mora, and USC is stacked. A lot of people are already looking towards a Bama/USC National title game, which I think would be awesome.