SEC Championship Game Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
pee pee off, bro. I'm not in the freaking mood. The Tigers damn well earned their freaking trip here. They sure as hell didn't act like it, but they earned it.

Nobody from the East earned it. Auburn or Mississippi State should have been there. Missouri was the best team in a weak East this year.

There isn't a single team in the East that I think should have been on the field this week. Alabama is just a much better team. I don't understand why you'd criticize Pinkel for getting you here.

I'm sorry but you can do worse...and there aren't a lot of coaches that are better imo.

Athos

Legend
Nobody from the East earned it. Auburn or Mississippi State should have been there. Missouri was the best team in a weak East this year.

There isn't a single team in the East that I think should have been on the field this week. Alabama is just a much better team. I don't understand why you'd criticize Pinkel for getting you here.

I'm sorry but you can do worse...and there aren't a lot of coaches that are better imo.

4 witnessed blowouts in the big game will jade you on anyone dude. If he couldn't do it last year with a high powered O and a more than fine offense, or back in 2007-8 when a high powered offense, it seems unlikely he ever will.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
4 witnessed blowouts in the big game will jade you on anyone dude. If he couldn't do it last year with a high powered O and a more than fine offense, or back in 2007-8 when a high powered offense, it seems unlikely he ever will.

Maybe, maybe not. But even last year, did Missouri have a better team than Auburn?

You're talking about Gus Malzahn and Nick Saban. Those were the guys he was facing off against. I just have a hard time criticizing Pinkel here. Now, if they had Chase Daniel this year along with Danario and DGB. I'd agree with you. But Alabama just had too much of a talent advantage.

Athos

Legend
Maybe, maybe not. But even last year, did Missouri have a better team?

Yes. Last year I think so. I think our WR layout kills Bama. Franklin could get the ball deep and sending Lucas, Washington, and DGB deep would have rolled Bama.

The problem in the Auburn game was the mystifying use of a 3-4 defense....didn't use it all season long and when we reverted back to a 4-3 in that game, we got stops.