Seattle's 12th Man

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
BcsLtsyCQAAh4zr.jpg

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
You know, I remember back in the late 90s or early 2000s, we were playing a game at home and it was so loud, the refs came over the intercom and told us that it was a warning to quit down, if it conitinued it would cost us a 15 yard penalty. How in the hell is it okay for them?

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
You know, I remember back in the late 90s or early 2000s, we were playing a game at home and it was so loud, the refs came over the intercom and told us that it was a warning to quit down, if it conitinued it would cost us a 15 yard penalty. How in the hell is it okay for them?
Wow, I do remember that. Excellent question.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame

I remember this happening every week when I was younger and thinking it was lame that they tell the fans to be quiet. A lot of times it didn't work and they still weren't penalized, that's a tough rule to enforce properly. I don't think the NFL will ever go back to THAT so....
If you can't beat them, JOIN them. :wink: