Seattle ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BobCarl

Rookie
Seattle looks good on both sides of the ball ... real good

If the Rams brings their A Game and catch a break or two, and play virtually mistake free, then they have a chance to pull off a victory.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Meh. They were lucky to beat us once -- in their house last year. I know they're talented and all, but we match up well with them (and the rest of the division).

A55VA6

Legend
Seattle doesn't scare me at all. We seem to have Russell Wilsons number as well. He hasn't played all that great against us.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We can cross that bridge when we get to it. We don't really know what to expect this year from any team(except maybe Oakland) nor do we know fully how injuries will affect teams this year.

fearsomefour

Legend
The Rams D matches up well with SF and Seattle because of our speed on D. The speed (and depth) at DE can force the running QBs back inside, fast LBs (esp when Dunbar comes back and with Ogletree) prevent some big running plays and having two agressive corner who support the run is huge. I could see every team in the division with a split record this year 4-2, 3-3, 2-4....its going to be a tough, fun year in the NFC West.
The need for speed on D is one reason I could see the Rams keeps the young DE (name escapes me) to add more pure speed to the front seven.