Seattle Sports Media Freaking...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This morning one of the jocks on 710 ESPN Seattle called McVay a deviant. lol...He is a maniacal offensive guy that uses the tools that he has. Another said "I'm not ready to live in a world where the Rams are good."

There is more, like Danny Oneill shifts to fear about the Rams beating the Hawks and then the next day calling them a mirage....and then back to being good....After the Rams win Sunday, I'm going to drink Hawk fan and media tears all week....lol

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
"I am not going to lie to you, there is a LOT on the line this weekend vs the Rams. If the Hawks lose they are 3 games back and the Rams control the division"

second ago...

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
The Rams are collecting a bit of a following from fans of exciting football.
Hearing it all week up here at work. "Man!.....Your Rams are for real this year....."
I'm blowing it off..."meh, they're better..."

One game at a time. Up next: Them.
I'll be tuning in.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
still cautiously optimistic about this game, could go either way but if Seattle can get their O-line woes resolved and the San Fran gets their QB issue resolved, we could make the NFC West great again

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Moments ago I heard (paraphrase)...Wade may have decided that he needs more personnel instead of switching back to the 4-3...Having Donald miss training camp with the big switch to a 3-4 was big, We should carve them up......

Then they play an audio clip of Petey gushing about how great Donald is, probably informed by how unblockable Donald was vs Dallas...

Same guys said : With Quinn and Donald, we are in trouble....lol

They are all over the place, love it!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another said "I'm not ready to live in a world where the Rams are good."

:rolllaugh:

I felt the same way post-Harbaugh hire by the 9ers. Man that sucked. Here's hoping we see the Rams rise and win for many years under McVay.

Oh and btw... One thing that is very underrated in the media is the "hireability" of coaching talent. Looking at the Rams they have the best combo possible: top offensive mind locked up as HC, and non-hire-able DC who is at the top of his game. It's a short list of teams that meet that criteria, and right now the Rams are set up much like Green Bay in that way, where they are going to win year to year and cannot really be poached.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well, I didn't even try -- so you did better than I did.
S'alright. I'm sure you've heard it about a thousand times. It went something like... "blah blah blah, interesting you say that because blah blah blah, yuk yuk yuk, yeah, you're right."

Two guys, one girl who sounds all too masculine, and zero interesting info beyond what everyone already knows.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Thing that's annoying or maybe it's just funny is how these three have forgotten so soon how Petey and his coaches worked the offense when Wussell was a rookie or 2nd year QB. They act, and it's not just them it's other "media experts" and opposing fans even some Rams fans, that it's an anomaly that the Rams coaches are making it easier for Goff to succeed. Any Head Coach and OC worth a damn is going to and has done the same exact thing for their young QB. They act like it's "only check downs" that Gurley is getting so it's not a big deal and it makes Goffs numbers diminished.

You can really tell who's actually watched some game tape and analyzed it and who just watches highlights and box scores.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Does Skippy boy think he's Donald trump?

What sport has this clown been watching his whole life?