Seattle signs Matt Flynn

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Quarterback Matt Flynn has agreed to terms with the Seattle Seahawks on a three-year contract worth up to $26 million, with $10 million guaranteed, per a league source.

The former Green Bay Packers backup visited the Miami Dolphins, as well, this weekend, but will now compete with Tarvaris Jackson for the team’s starting spot under center.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/03/18/flynn-s ... aking_news

-----------------------------------------

Should be interesting to see how he plays away from Green Bay. He only had one game, but that seemed to be enough to get him a good payday.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
It will be interesting to see what Dolphins do now. The only team that should concern them when it comes to Tannehill is the Browns. Do they go all-in on Tannehill? Is there another QB in the draft they may like(Weeden or Cousins)? Do they stick with Moore? Do they bring in another vet like Garrard, Smith, or even Vince Young?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Although Flynn is now a friggin Hag, this may play into our hands. Miami may want to trade with us for Tannehill. It could be sweet for us!

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
JdashSTL said:
It will be interesting to see what Dolphins do now. The only team that should concern them when it comes to Tannehill is the Browns. Do they go all-in on Tannehill? Is there another QB in the draft they may like(Weeden or Cousins)? Do they stick with Moore? Do they bring in another vet like Garrard, Smith, or even Vince Young?

I hope they get Smith, Manning goes to the Titans and the 49ers are left scrambling.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
How about Tebow leaving Denver for Miami, with Peyton going to Titans, that leaves Hasselbeck or Smith going to Denver. Wow, how crazy would all that be?

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Selassie I said:
Scott Mitchell Part Dos :yawn:

Honestly, I cheered a little when I saw they signed the guy. I was thinking Kevin Kolb take two. Or if we went with movie titles, 'Much Ado About Nothing'.