Seattle Not Selling Tickets To Ca Residents

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
RENTON, Wash. -- Sorry 49ers fans in California. No tickets for you.

Tickets to the NFC Championship Game between the San Francisco 49ers and the Seattle Seahawks go on sale Monday, but not for people with a California billing address.

The Seahawks announced that tickets for the game, which takes place Sunday, Jan. 19, at CenturyLink Field, will be available to fans with a billing address in Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, Alaska, Hawaii and the Canadian provinces of British Columbia and Alberta.

But California? Not an option.

http://espn.go.com/blog/seattle-seahawks/post/_/id/3583/no-ticket-sales-for-californians

Pretty low blow to ensure that 99% of that stadium is friendly. Disappointing that they are able to do that as well.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think that's only for the tickets available through the Seadderall Organization. Probably to discourage scalping. Stubhub, as of right now, has 6,544 tickets available. I'm sure the 49ers fans would prefer to whine about the news than get in there and scoop all of those up though.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Seriously,
I guess that helps me decide who I want to be leading when the natural disaster strikes down the game

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
If the Rams refused to sell tickets to Chicago residents before a game against the bears, the stadium would be empty that Sunday.

Alan

Legend
rdlkgliders with this:
Seriously,
I guess that helps me decide who I want to be leading when the natural disaster strikes down the game

:lol::rofl::lol:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hopefully they sell enough tickets to those shitty WA drivers that they stomp their kankled feet hard enough to make a real quake and the Puget Sound swallows the entire stadium. Oh the horror!:wow::D

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I think that's only for the tickets available through the [hl]Seadderall[/hl] Organization. Probably to discourage scalping. Stubhub, as of right now, has 6,544 tickets available. I'm sure the 49ers fans would prefer to whine about the news than get in there and scoop all of those up though.
Seadderall.... that's awesome!