Seattle@KC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Foles got in for KC. Fired a nice pass over the middle but was dropped. Still don't miss him at all.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Anyone watching? Marcus Peters just picked off Russell Wilson :mrburnsevil:

Not wishing anything terrible, but I legitimately wonder if Russel Wilson can go a 5th straight season without having some kind of injury that makes him lose playing time....? He seems unbreakable.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not wishing anything terrible, but I legitimately wonder if Russel Wilson can go a 5th straight season without having some kind of injury that makes him lose playing time....? He seems unbreakable.
Crazy isn't it? The dude keeps getting hit but doesn't quit. I'm sure people were saying the same thing about Brett Favre.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Crazy isn't it? The dude keeps getting hit but doesn't quit. I'm sure people were saying the same thing about Brett Favre.

Yeah, but if Russel did go down for 6+ games or something ... THEN the Seahags would finally get to see how difficult it is to have a good offense without a legit QB, especially without one that can consistently and continuously buy lots of extra time with his legs.
I'd REALLY like to watch them endure such a thing. It's about time they do.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
It WILL happen. The hags strategy of having a high school level OL will bite them in the ass.....this year.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
It WILL happen. The hags strategy of having a high school level OL will bite them in the ass.....this year.

So while I want to believe the hell out of what you said, before the beginning of last season someone told me "it will happen" too. And it didn't. :D