Seattle Has Lost the Right Side of its OLine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Seattle's 1st-rd pick, OT James Carpenter, tore ACL during Weds practice. Seahawks already lost G John Moffitt to season-ending knee injury.

Bodes well for Chris Long and Co :twisted:

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I hate cheering for injuries, but with as many as we've sustained so far, I don't feel bad about this.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I was just about to post about this. Maybe the injury bug will play in our favor for a change.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah Sando mentioned that, but didn't think it was that big of a deal.

Breno Giacomini would replace him in the line up if necessary. Losing Carpenter would set back the Seahawks' long-term plans for the line without necessarily hurting their chances against the Rams. Carpenter has struggled in pass protection.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Yeah Sando mentioned that, but didn't think it was that big of a deal.

Breno Giacomini would replace him in the line up if necessary. Losing Carpenter would set back the Seahawks' long-term plans for the line without necessarily hurting their chances against the Rams. Carpenter has struggled in pass protection.

Roto had a contrary opinion:

It's a brutal blow to Marshawn Lynch and the entire Seahawks' offense. Things were already looking down after they lost starting RG John Moffitt (knee) for the season earlier this week, but the loss of Carpenter, the No. 25 overall pick, is going to be tough to overcome. He was the only Seahawks' offensive player to play on 100 percent of the snaps this season. Look for Breno Giacomini to step in as the right side of his line has suddenly become a major liability

I would trust Sando over roto tho.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
No matter how you slice it, it's going to be a field day for Long. :hehe:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I hope they are still seething from week 17 on SNF primetime last year.

Bring it! :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Doesn't hurt my feelings one bit... 5 sacks on the day, 2 for Long, 2 for Quinn and 1 for JL55.