Seattle Game to honor Thordaddy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
How long do we have to buy tickets? I've run into a bit of a money snag recently. I'm in the process of buying a house(first one (y)) and money has been scarce lately.
Call Amanda. She'll be able to tell you something. I'd bet we here at ROD may be able to start a fund to help front some funds to some that might be in a tight at the moment. I sure haven't forgot how that feels. I'd be willing to pitch in. Besides, I know a guy named Guido that could help collect later. :cool:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Call Amanda. She'll be able to tell you something. I'd bet we here at ROD may be able to start a fund to help front some funds to some that might be in a tight at the moment. I sure haven't forgot how that feels. I'd be willing to pitch in. Besides, I know a guy named Guido that could help collect later. :cool:
I could never take money from you guys. I would feel terrible. I'll get it figured out. That's awfully generous though.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I could never take money from you guys. I would feel terrible. I'll get it figured out. That's awfully generous though.
Don't worry about it, nothing to feel terrible about. Besides, Guido says you're good for it. ;)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
As my luck has gone with every other Rams forum event, catastrophe strikes again. I tore my patellar tendon and I'm in a straight leg brace for the next 6-8 weeks. I originally bought my tickets on Stubub before the event was scheduled, so I have to sell them on that site, then hope a handicap accessible seat comes available so I can still attend. This is definitely one gathering I don't want to miss.

Hey, don't worry, man. I'm in a wheelchair right now, and I'll gladly watch with you. :)

RamzFanz

Damnit

Dude, you do what you need to do, but I'll help you come any way I can. Stay with me in my home. I'll pick you up and bring you there. No worries.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Dude, you do what you need to do, but I'll help you come any way I can. Stay with me in my home. I'll pick you up and bring you there. No worries.
You have a giant heart brother. I would take you up on that offer if we didn't get a hotel already. I should be good to buy them this weekend. I just have to call Amanda. What's her number again?

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was contacted by Amanda Lutz today about ticket uprgrades. i will post this elsewhere as needed. if i'm being repititious, twice the chance to read this. the reason for any "delay" in the process is that she is trying to make sure all the game information (including the on-field picture) all gets sent out in the same package. If i understood correctly, she said late next week this will be finished and mailed to us.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Just spoke to Amanda this morning. Got two tickets coming. Think section 112
My girl and I come out on the 11th. Hope to meet most of my ROD brothers

Can't wait!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah... I took the upgrade when Amanda called today as well.

It's getting close. I can't wait to meet everyone !

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Ok, tickets still available and what about the tailgating? I got a vacation day for the night of the game so I can go. Mrs. can't come due to her work, but bringing a good friend. If it's too late to pay for tailgating, then I'll hit RMFN at Big Al's for my tailgate. Still will prolly stop by there and see him. :) Let me know guys. Sorry not to be able to check out all links, but on major OT here and gotta crash. Are the ticket upgrades a group seating thing?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Yeah... I took the upgrade when Amanda called today as well.

It's getting close. I can't wait to meet everyone !
As did I. Do you know what section you're in?
Hoping to take a group picture on the field after the game. B

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

Ok, this answered my question about group seats indirectly. Thanks man. lolol

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Just got our tickets from Amanda. Mid level on the upgrade. Sound like damn good seats (for me at least). :)

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I think there is also some kind of meet up location, bar or something one night but I need to find the thread. Unless one of you knows what I'm talking about ?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I think there is also some kind of meet up location, bar or something one night but I need to find the thread. Unless one of you knows what I'm talking about ?

I was thinking I saw a tailgate pub for day of the game? I could be wrong. :) Don't have time to dig right now but will in a day. OT is nice but keeps me busy.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I was thinking I saw a tailgate pub for day of the game? I could be wrong. :) Don't have time to dig right now but will in a day. OT is nice but keeps me busy.
I'll look also. You may be right about it being pre kickoff. Get that OT so you can enjoy the time off !

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

We'd like to have all of the members, no matter where they're sitting, get out on the field together after the game for a big group pic.

We'll be able to make that happen.

Don't miss the tailgate at the Irish Pub.