Seattle at Houston

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
14-3 Texans mid 2nd QTR.

I get dreamy eyes watching this downfield passing game of the Texans... :boing:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Brian Cushing with a huge hit forced fumble on Lynch.

Texans on Seattle 19yd line!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I knew it. I picked Seattle and almost changed to Houston this morning.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Hopefully they keep this up, its helping me not think of the egg we laid on thursday......this whiskey is helping also.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Tron said:
Hopefully they keep this up, its helping me not think of the egg we laid on thursday......this whiskey is helping also.

Bro, your sig really says it all.

Whew! We need them guys to lose. That would take some sting out of the loss to the Niners a bit. A Seattle loss feels almost as good as a Rams win... almost. :sly:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
mr.stlouis said:
Tron said:

Bro, your sig really says it all.

Whew! We need them guys to lose. That would take some sting out of the loss to the Niners a bit. A Seattle loss feels almost as good as a Rams win... almost. :sly:

Of course don't go counting any chickens just yet.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
20-3 at the half.

Texans in control so far!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Tampa up 10-0 over Cards, at the half!

A55VA6

Legend
Michael Bennett seems to have been injured pretty bad. Stretcher was out there. I think it's a neck injury

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Texans always seem like a bad 2nd half team, and seattle is great are coming back, lets hope thats not the case today

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
A55VA6 said:
Michael Bennett seems to have been injured pretty bad. Stretcher was out there. I think it's a neck injury
Hope he's ok, his dad is there watching. Gotta be a horrible feeling for him watching that.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Fumble recovery at the 20 somehting, Wilson threw three straight incompletions and they settled for 3. Wilson has 6 completions for only 57 yards and the 3rd Quarter is almost over. Tell me why again everyone is losing their shit over this team?

Oh yeah, they beat the Panthers on the road opening week and then squeaked by the 49ers at home and beat the Jags at home. :jerkoff: What a difficult schedule for these guys.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
bluecoconuts said:
Fumble recovery at the 20 somehting, Wilson threw three straight incompletions and they settled for 3. Wilson has 6 completions for only 57 yards and the 3rd Quarter is almost over. Tell me why again everyone is losing their shyte over this team?

Oh yeah, they beat the Panthers on the road opening week and then squeaked by the 49ers at home and beat the Jags at home. :jerkoff: What a difficult schedule for these guys.
They actually whooped the whiners asses pretty good. But i agree with your point.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Tron said:
bluecoconuts said:
Fumble recovery at the 20 somehting, Wilson threw three straight incompletions and they settled for 3. Wilson has 6 completions for only 57 yards and the 3rd Quarter is almost over. Tell me why again everyone is losing their shyte over this team?

They actually whooped the whiners asses pretty good. But i agree with your point.

Both offenses looked pretty shitty, the 49ers just looked worse. I'd hardly call it a whopping though.

Wilson looks like total ass out there.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
bluecoconuts said:
Tron said:
bluecoconuts said:

Both offenses looked pretty crappy, the 49ers just looked worse. I'd hardly call it a whopping though.

Wilson looks like total ass out there.
Wilson looked like shit as usual, but there defense dominted them big time. When a team scores only 3 points i call that being dominated.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
20-13 Texans.

Seattle making it a game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
20-20.

Horrible pick 6 by Schaub.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Overtime!

Texans win coin toss.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams are a few minutes away from last place in the division. :x
AZ just took the lead with under 2 min to go.