Season Tickets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Got this email today. Y'all ready????????????????????

Dear Rams Fan,

The 2017 NFL schedule will be released on Thursday at 5 PM PT and we will find out who we play in our home opener as well as when the Seahawks, Redskins and Eagles will face us and our fans at the Coliseum.

Given this impending release, we have some important Rams ticket information to share. We are pleased to let you know that season tickets will become available to our Deposit Holders on the Waitlist in priority order starting next week. These tickets will be the best available locations throughout the Coliseum at the lowest available price.

If you are interested in joining the Waitlist, you must visit therams.com/tickets and put down a $100 refundable deposit to secure your spot. In addition to having access to Rams season tickets, exclusive presales and other special offers, Deposit Holders have priority over the general public to purchase seats in the new Los Angeles Stadium at Hollywood Park.

In addition, we are pleased to make a limited number of single-game tickets available for purchase on therams.com/tickets starting Wednesday, April 26. Should you join the Waitlist, you may participate in the exclusive 48-hour presale for Deposit Holders starting Monday, April 24th at 10 am PT. As a reminder, you will have access to better seat locations at lower prices when our season ticket sales process opens up to Deposit Holders next week.

Los Angeles Rams Season Ticket Members enjoy several exclusive benefits and special offers, including:

• Paying less per game compared to single-game ticket buyers;
  • Exclusive access to Rams Training Camp, a chance to attend the NFL Draft and Pro Bowl, and trips to Rams road games;
  • Right of first refusal for your seats to Rams home playoff games;
  • Online Account Manager, where you can easily donate or sell tickets for games you cannot attend;
  • Priority access to purchase season tickets at the new LA Stadium at Hollywood Park.
Please contact a Member Services Consultant at info@rams.nfl.com or 818-338-0011 with any questions.

Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you at the Coliseum this fall. Go Rams!

Sincerely,

Jake Bye - Vice President of Consumer Sales & Marketing

Key Dates

• Thursday, April 20 - 2017 NFL Schedule Release
  • Friday, April 21 at 10 am PT – Season Ticket Member exclusive 72-hour presale for single-game tickets
  • Monday, April 24 at 10 am PT – Deposit Holder exclusive 48-hour presale for single-game tickets
  • Wednesday, April 26 at 10 am PT – Single-game tickets on-sale to all fans
  • Week of April 24 – Season Tickets available to Deposit Holders

Please add Rams@team.nfl.com to your safe sender address book.
You were sent this email because you are valued Season Ticket Member
Contact me here to remove your name
from our communications.

29899 Agoura Rd, Los Angeles CA, 91301

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
So if I want to buy just 2 tickets for a home game I have to make a 100$ deposit next week? :dizzy: Keep pricing out the average Joe. :redcard: I'll be staying home watching on my big screen in HD, eating rib-eye off the grill and drinking top notch German micro-brew, and keep my 1200$ that it would cost me for 2 nose bleed seats, 2 Buds and 2 over cooked hot dogs.:rolllaugh:
I know I'll miss that "live" experience at the Colesium. :violin: Beer spilled down my back, drunks cussing and fighting in the isles,:boxing: missing a whole qtr. going to the head and back, standing in a puddle of puke:puke: and pizz to take a leak. :rant:

Not to worry, they will undoubtedly sell out every home game.:football: