Season Sack Title

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Despite the seven sacks we got today, we're still only third in sacks behind Carolina with 51 and Buffalo with 56. We have 49. I was hoping the 7 sacks we got today would really make it close but the panthers got 6 and the Bills also got 7.

Darn it! :mad:

RamzFanz

Damnit
Despite the seven sacks we got today, we're still only third in sacks behind Carolina with 51 and Buffalo with 56. We have 49. I was hoping the 7 sacks we got today would really make it close but the panthers got 6 and the Bills also got 7.

WOW. That SUCKS.

jap

Legend

I guess The Mighty Quinn and Chris are gonna have to throw another sack party next week. :heh: