Season opens tonight...what are you doing?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'll be on my patio watching on my projector. The wife has an arm roast cooking for dinner...probably wash it down with a Schlafly Kolsch.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Tonight will be simple in our house pizza wings and a few "Adult beverages".:cheers:

Can't wait till Sunday to head down to the Dome for the first game.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
It'll be 1am and I'll be sitting on my reclining sofa with some crisps (chips for all my American friends) and a coffee.
Take that society

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
A couple nice NY Strips on the grill for the wife and I, Extra Pale Ale and a picture of Pete Carrol's face on a dartboard.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Going to a death metal show. Band called Allegaeon. Good stuff.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I'll be doing laundry, cleaning, and having the game on in the background.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'll be screaming multiple obscenities directly at my TV... knowing full well that everyone in Seadderall can hear every word I say.

I'm extremely happy to have NFL Football back.

Irish

Starter
Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos + The last of a 12 pack of Schlafly Summer Lager leftover from this weekend + Flipping to the incredibly important Cardinals/Brewers (go Wacha!) game during commercials.

In short, posting the f*** up and getting work done

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
BeerMenu2.jpg

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos + The last of a 12 pack of Schlafly Summer Lager leftover from this weekend + Flipping to the incredibly important Cardinals/Brewers (go Wacha!) game during commercials.

In short, posting the f*** up and getting work done
I like it! You'll have to share that recipe...

I think I'm going to find a stream of the Cards game and put it on my laptop so I can have both games going...(y)

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'll be screaming multiple obscenities directly at my TV... knowing full well that everyone in Seadderall can hear every word I say.

Hahaha yes!!! That is my plan as well!!!

Sum1

Hall of Fame

I'm not a big Packer fan, though I do love watching Aaron Rodgers play...but I do love the fact that the Rams have some stake in tonights game. Go Pack Go!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm not a big Packer fan, though I do love watching Aaron Rodgers play...but I do love the fact that the Rams have some stake in tonights game. Go Pack Go!

Just to be clear... I'll scream some shit at the cheeseheads too. I really don't like them either,,, but my utter hate for the shecocks can only be topped by the whiners.

If everyone listens closely during the lame raising of the 12th man flag... you'll hear me.

:mad:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Sitting in the recliner rooting for my wife's original favorite team to spank the Seahawks. It will be a struggle to stay awake after halftime. I liked Central time zone much better when I was in it. EST sucks for sports.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Rushing the kids to bed then plopping my butt on the couch. I believe we are having fish tonight so I'm probably drinking a Sauvignon Blanc or a Viognier - I know it's not very footbally to drink wine, but it's the best choice with the meal and I'm not going likely to switch to the hard stuff after dinner. Do I still get to keep my man card?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Rushing the kids to bed then plopping my butt on the couch. I believe we are having fish tonight so I'm probably drinking a Sauvignon Blanc or a Viognier - I know it's not very footbally to drink wine, but it's the best choice with the meal and I'm not going likely to switch to the hard stuff after dinner. Do I still get to keep my man card?
Nothing wrong with a good wine.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Sitting in the recliner rooting for my wife's original favorite team to spank the Seahawks. It will be a struggle to stay awake after halftime. I liked Central time zone much better when I was in it. EST sucks for sports.
Eastern Time Zone is the worst. I think people in Central Time Zone get an extra hour or two of sleep each night.

On a side note, I'll probably drink a beer. Probably more than one beer.