Asshole Face

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If - and I know it's not at all likely - but if the Rams found themselves in the market for a new HC - put me down for Asshole Face.

Am I wearing my frustration on my sleeve right now or what?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Means no Gregg Williams. Which means wasting a great defense.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
If - and I know it's not at all likely - but if the Rams found themselves in the market for a new HC - put me down for Asshole Face.

Am I wearing my frustration on my sleeve right now or what?
No thanks to Payton. I'd rather try to coax Harbaugh out of Michigan.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Don't know. We'll see how the years goes. I'm borderline on Fisher right now.

But if you had to choose a new coach, would it be McAdoo?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm not sure. Probably would rather have Hue Jackson. But I'd want a coach that Gregg Williams could work with.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

No, never been a Head Coach in his life. Fisher is going to be here I guess the best the Rams can hope for is an offensive coordinator with some seasoning and maybe Fisher would give him more latitude. Somebody like Ken Whisenhunt for example, but right now I don't believe any changes will be made.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I'm sticking with Fisher.

We've played half the season, guys. This was a hard game today. We aren't gonna walk into the Playoffs. But I'll tell you this, Vikings aren't walking in either. They got a rough schedule coming up. We'll have our chance to catch them.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
No way I'm sticking with Fisher after this. It was gutless of him to go for the field goal instead of the win. It was gutless of him to play the third quarter of the San Fran game like it was the dying minutes of the fourth.

If he wants to stick with the 80s, that's fine. He can do it somewhere else. Not with our fucking team, though.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
No way I'm sticking with Fisher after this. It was gutless of him to go for the field goal instead of the win. It was gutless of him to play the third quarter of the San Fran game like it was the dying minutes of the fourth.

If he wants to stick with the 80s, that's fine. He can do it somewhere else. Not with our freaking team, though.
No sarcasm, but am I missing something? Didn't they basically have no choice but to go for a field goal?

FRO

Legend
Payton's teams usually play horrible defense, and yeah we don't have Brees to come with. I'm willing to let the season play out on Fisher. If he takes us to the playoffs, keep him. Like Jrry said, our replacement has to keep Williams and the defensive staff.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Fisher is my guy. I want to see this through. He built an awesome Defense. The offense will come around. It's only a matter of time.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
No sarcasm, but am I missing something? Didn't they basically have no choice but to go for a field goal?
They COULD have used that effortless third down run to take a strike at the endzone. But with the weather being such a factor, I personally though it was smart to use that run to set up the FG.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I hope we "cheap shot" all the way to the Lambardi.

SNF has never spent that much time on the Rams, and it was only to emphasize how "dirty" we are.

Really pissed we lost to those crying pansies. Hope we meet them in the playoffs with TJ and Quinn and slobber knock them cry babies.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
I hope we "cheap shot" all the way to the Lambardi.

SNF has never spent that much time on the Rams, and it was only to emphasize how "dirty" we are.

Really pissed we lost to those crying pansies. Hope we meet them in the playoffs with TJ and Quinn and slobber knock them cry babies.

yea Rodney Harrison can go eat a dick

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
They COULD have used that effortless third down run to take a strike at the endzone. But with the weather being such a factor, I personally though it was smart to use that run to set up the FG.
Gotcha. With our luck, that shot at the endzone could have ended up being picked off.