Asshole Face reportedly speaking with Johnny Manziel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Fran Tarkenton stood 6 feet tall and weighed in at a whopping 190 lbs! That said, While we're on the subject of size, Fran's brain weighs in at roughly 3.5 lbs., whereas Johnny's is probably closer to 3.5 oz. Acquiring Johnny is akin to purchasing a corvette for half price, with just one caveat. The sales person informs the buyer that the warranty specifically guarantees against the wheels coming off until the car has exited the lot.

Let's not give Franny T too much credit in the brains department... just saying'...

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Fran Tarkenton stood 6 feet tall and weighed in at a whopping 190 lbs! That said, While we're on the subject of size, Fran's brain weighs in at roughly 3.5 lbs., whereas Johnny's is probably closer to 3.5 oz. Acquiring Johnny is akin to purchasing a corvette for half price, with just one caveat. The sales person informs the buyer that the warranty specifically guarantees against the wheels coming off until the car has exited the lot.
I was way too young to actually watch Fran play so I can't really speak about his performance, but it appears that he's also very talented/athletic for the time. Johnny is not. Players today are bigger, faster, stronger. In his 2 starts Manziel looked slow compared to D lineman and was injured halfway through the 2nd game.

jap

Legend
I believe if JM meets Aaron Donald and Robert Quinn in the Saints' backfield it will sober him up really, really quick.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn shame and kap can't get a job smh

a cautionary tale for all would be activist sportsmen. if you're gonna get all political you better make sure you're not a fringe player. no team is gonna deal with the media circus a back up player like the krapper will bring with him.

well, except maybe the jets.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I was way too young to actually watch Fran play so I can't really speak about his performance, but it appears that he's also very talented/athletic for the time. Johnny is not. Players today are bigger, faster, stronger. In his 2 starts Manziel looked slow compared to D lineman and was injured halfway through the 2nd game.

Here's a pretty nice set of clips on him, shows a lot of his better stuff. I'm a bit too young for Fran too, but my Dad always hated him:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CwsfdY5o08

lockdnram21

Legend
First off he didn't play that well.

And second Cutler, who is far and away better than CK, is also out of work right now.
He's better then some of these guys that's getting jobs... I would argue that sf as a whole has been bad since harbagh left and that no coincidence IMO... Cutler doesn't have a job because he's contemplating retirement... Its politics and u know it

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's better then some of these guys that's getting jobs... I would argue that sf as a whole has been bad since harbagh left and that no coincidence IMO... Cutler doesn't have a job because he's contemplating retirement... Its politics and u know it
You know that he wants 9-10 mill and a starting gig right?
That aint politics

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Like whom?

He wants a starting job and some cheddar.........who is signing right now other than backups?

Politics aren't a big factor. If he could play and he beat up women and children he'd have a deal. We know how disgusting the NFL is so don't blame it on him kneeling, blame it on how much he wants versus him not being that good.

lockdnram21

Legend
Like whom?

He wants a starting job and some cheddar.........who is signing right now other than backups?

Politics aren't a big factor. If he could play and he beat up women and children he'd have a deal. We know how disgusting the NFL is so don't blame it on him kneeling, blame it on how much he wants versus him not being that good.
U can't believe that... But OK

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Fran Tarkenton,was a turnover machine. Most career interceptions, 266. All time leader in turnovers (fumbles, int's).
Norm Van Brocklin traded Fran to the NY Giants because of it. (Bud Grant brought him back five years later).. 56.7 career completion %. Among the lowest of QB's that played ten years or more.
Still makes the HOF.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
U can't believe that... But OK

It's clearly true. We have mountains of evidence proving it.

Look at the number of guys who have beaten women, killed people in a car accident (LLittle), smoked weed and everything else. What do the guys who go unsigned have in common? They aren't that good. If they were they would be playing.

If Brady or Rodgers were kneeling and became FA's teams would line up to sign them and tell them they could protest as much as they wanted to.

The NFL is disgusting these days, assholes will be allowed to be assholes AS LONG AS THEY CAN PLAY and that's how it's been. Ask Greg Hardy.

If CK was a pro bowler do you really think he would be ot of work.

And by the way it isn't like he is the only unsigned guy. Griffin and Cutler both got cut too..........what are they doing? I think blaming the fact that CK is unsigned is not fair because really he just isn't that good and wants millions of dollars to suck at his job. Teams aren't going to do that.........AND take on the baggage.

The protest is very secondary.

lockdnram21

Legend
It's clearly true. We have mountains of evidence proving it.

Look at the number of guys who have beaten women, killed people in a car accident (LLittle), smoked weed and everything else. What do the guys who go unsigned have in common? They aren't that good. If they were they would be playing.

If Brady or Rodgers were kneeling and became FA's teams would line up to sign them and tell them they could protest as much as they wanted to.

The NFL is disgusting these days, assholes will be allowed to be assholes AS LONG AS THEY CAN PLAY and that's how it's been. Ask Greg Hardy.

If CK was a pro bowler do you really think he would be ot of work.

And by the way it isn't like he is the only unsigned guy. Griffin and Cutler both got cut too..........what are they doing? I think blaming the fact that CK is unsigned is not fair because really he just isn't that good and wants millions of dollars to suck at his job. Teams aren't going to do that.........AND take on the baggage.

The protest is very secondary.
U believe what u want to believe brother.... I'll leave it at that

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
U believe what u want to believe brother.... I'll leave it at that
What exactly is he wrong about? Kaep was always an early bloomer who was slowed down significantly once teams had film on him. He can't read defenses. He's a one look and run type of QB. I don't know what you see in him except that he's black.

lockdnram21

Legend
What exactly is he wrong about? Kaep was always an early bloomer who was slowed down significantly once teams had film on him. He can't read defenses. He's a one look and run type of QB. I don't know what you see in him except that he's black.
I didn't say he was the best qb.... He's better then some of these guys with jobs.... The only reason he doesn't have a job is because of the kneeling flat out ..... But no reason to keep talking about it... Your not going to change your opinion and neither am i... Good day