Asshole Face mocking and taunting Vikes fans with 25 seconds left

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Yeah, I mean you only look stupid when it comes back to bite you in the ass haha. I would say the Saints had a 95% chance of winning the game after kicking that field goal. I couldn't believe what I witnessed when it happened.
4th Quarter, 0:10 remaining, leading by 1, ball at home team 39, 3rd down & 10 to go,
Win Probability for the Saints: 99.76%

Other than the words. "for the Saints" which was added for clarification, that supposedly came off of ESPN's site at that time. Currently is says 96%.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
4th Quarter, 0:10 remaining, leading by 1, ball at home team 39, 3rd down & 10 to go,

Other than the words. "for the Saints" which was added for clarification, that supposedly came off of ESPN's site at that time. Currently is says 96%.

Right, I said after kicking the field goal. So I probably wasn't too far off.

If they win, it's a non story probably. The fact that they lost just makes it funny haha

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

Big win for you guys! SKOL

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler

I can only imagine the emotional roller coaster ride you and fellow Vikes fans must have felt during the final 2 minutes of the game.

Good luck this weekend.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
It's not his fault he has a punchable face but it doesn't help. I cringed when some here wanted him to be hired as head coach of the Rams. That might have been the final straw for me as a fan.

roflbot.jpg

*******************************************************************************************
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...n-skol-clap-to-vikings-fans-good-playoff-fun/

Asshole Face on “Skol” clap to Vikings fans: Good playoff fun
Posted by Josh Alper on January 16, 2018

While the Vikings waited to take a knee after Stefon Diggs‘ game-winning touchdown against the Saints, quarterback Case Keenum led the fans at U.S. Bank Stadium in the “Skol” clap that Vikings fans do during games in Minneapolis.

Keenum wasn’t the only person on the field to participate on Sunday, although the other one was less popular with the fans. Saints coach Asshole Face turned toward the stands and did the clap after the Saints took a 24-23 lead in the final minute of the game.

“There was just a group of fans; it was good playoff fun,” Payton said, via the New Orleans Times-Picayune.

The remaining seconds of the game were surely a lot less fun for Payton, who also got attention during the regular season for making a choking sign at Falcons running back Devonta Freeman during the first matchup of the NFC South teams this year. Payton said he regretted doing it before the teams’ second matchup.

The Saints won’t get another chance to match up with the Vikings this season, but Payton can break out the clap again come the fall because New Orleans is scheduled to pay another visit to Minnesota.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I never liked his face since he became the Saints coach. It's like he's always trying to mimic the look of Bill Parcells with his expressions, but can't quite pull it off.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Sweet Justice was served. That punk is a real pos.

I'll share some inside info with you guys that I got today about Capt icehole a little later.

Oh shit...

I swear it was like that when I got there!

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Zimmer is kind of a prick too. Not mocking opposing fans level douche, but listening to his interviews on local radio and the general vibe he gives off - total smug prick. These guys are all "disciples" of Parcells, and their cohorts all have the same vibe. Belichick, Payton, Zimmer, Todd Haley.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am far from a Asshole Face fan but in this case I don't see anything wrong with him doing the skull clap at the fans. Martz used to do the run in place happy dance. Coaches should be able to celebrate and give it back to the fans.

What I don't like is a coach badmouthing a team to the press, especially after a win. Zimmer, I'm looking right at you, you fucking ferret faced piece of shit.

This playoff really sucks this year. Four coaches I can't stand were still in it last weekend, Zimmer, Payton, Tomlin and Belicheat. I despise four of the fanbases., Philly, New England, Pittsburgh and especially the Vikings. A former Ram QB is pulling miracles from his ass all year when he basically played like crap for the Rams. And the one team I could get behind, has the worst odds to win. Jacksonville beating the Cheatriots would be the best outcome for me

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like my coaches to be respectful and dignified on the sidelines and woooooooing in the changing room after personally. This backfired on Peyton spectacularly.

Ellard80

Legend
Good coach.. but yes one of the top 5 douches in the NFL.

He is looks like he needs a punch in the face 24-7