Asshole Face mocking and taunting Vikes fans with 25 seconds left

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
He's the reason why I didn't want them to win Sunday night. I was rooting for the Colts in that Super Bowl, too.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I dont see anything there. They just kicked a field goal at that time and it looks more like hes reacting to that.

Psycho_X

Legend
Yeah, posted this in the saints v Vikings thread.... it's hilarious because he did the exact same thing, taunting a Falcons player, when they played Atlanta in week 14 with the "choking" motion. They went on to lose that game. Dude needs to keep his taunting in check until the clock hits zero at least. The more I see him do stupid shit the more I believe less and less that he wasn't an equal partner with Greg Williams over bounty gate.

choke_1512717390166_11902015_ver1.0.PNG

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
The more I see him do stupid crap the more I believe less and less that he wasn't an equal partner with Greg Williams over bounty gate.

IMO, he can play the victim all he wants, but he had 100% knowledge of what was going on, and ultimately threw Williams under the bus.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Sweet Justice was served. That punk is a real pos.

I'll share some inside info with you guys that I got today about Capt Asshole a little later.

Ramon Ram

Starter
Yeah, I mean you only look stupid when it comes back to bite you in the ass haha. I would say the Saints had a 95% chance of winning the game after kicking that field goal. I couldn't believe what I witnessed when it happened.

98%

fearsomefour

Legend
Yeah, posted this in the saints v Vikings thread.... it's hilarious because he did the exact same thing, taunting a Falcons player, when they played Atlanta in week 14 with the "choking" motion. They went on to lose that game. Dude needs to keep his taunting in check until the clock hits zero at least. The more I see him do stupid crap the more I believe less and less that he wasn't an equal partner with Greg Williams over bounty gate.

choke_1512717390166_11902015_ver1.0.PNG
Agreed.
Another guy who has been blessed with a durable HOF QB....he will be gone 10 minutes after Brees retires.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Wow. That's practically begging karma to come back and bit you in the a$$ ... which it did for the Saints, in one of the most heart-breaking, gut-wrenching, soul-crushing ways imaginable.

Good job, Asshole Face.

(feeling ashamed for actually wishing this turd would have become available to coach the Rams ...)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As long as he can handle getting unmercifully mocked for what he did afterwards and not whine about the mocking revenge....could care less. It's face-to-face trolling, which is probably a little more honest than the anonymous online, type.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Well then that's hilarious payback. Unless he's a total idiot I doubt he'll jump the gun again.

TexasRam

Legend
Sean Peyton is a jerk.

Between his antics and Keenum’s direct line to God, I am thinking God said Peyton needs some Humility, let’s answer Keenum’s prayer.

Poof ...Williams is blinded for a second at just the right time.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hilarious. Payton's a dick. Kind of guy you can only like if he's your head coach.