Sean McVay: PFW Coach of the Year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Well done Sean McVay !

Completely expected this after his brilliant rookie start, now it's time to double down and go much deeper into many future play-offs and re-write the history books ...

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've said it before and I'll say it again... I did NOT see that coming (McVay's success)... kudos to those that did.

Yes, now have to extend that success... there will be off season challenges (free agents, etc.) and the league now has one full year of tape on McVay and his system.

No more catching anyone sleeping... got to stay one step in front of the competition.

It's terrible... although this was a great year and they far exceeded my expectations, there is this little morsel of concern about next year... guess the ghost of Jeff Fisher is still there.

nanotech

Rookie
I've said it before and I'll say it again... I did NOT see that coming (McVay's success)... kudos to those that did.

Yes, now have to extend that success... there will be off season challenges (free agents, etc.) and the league now has one full year of tape on McVay and his system.

No more catching anyone sleeping... got to stay one step in front of the competition.

It's terrible... although this was a great year and they far exceeded my expectations, there is this little morsel of concern about next year... guess the ghost of Jeff Fisher is still there.

I'm with you
paranoid.jpg

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame

Congrats Coach McVay! You earned it.

*WARNING
To any Ram fan that clicks on that BSPN video. Be prepared to have your blood boil.

Sean McVay rightfully wins COTY. What do the two talking head respond with?:

Steven A Smith- predictably goes on another anti-Jeff Fisher rant. :deadhorse: Let it freakin’ go man! The dude is obsessed. Just odd.

The other guy? (Didn’t catch his name) Doesn’t agree with the pick. Says Billicheat should have won. Goes on and on about the glories of Billicheat.

NOT ONE WORD ABOUT OUR COACH THAT WON THE AWARD!

I just want to punch somebody.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

LuvMeThemRams

Rookie
I'll never forget the last 2 off seasons. 2016, Goff or Wentz, it was intense with all off us. Turns out we made the right decision. 2017 Shanahan or McVay, it was intense and again we made the right decision.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Easily the most deserving winner in the history of the award. Congrats, Coach McVay!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Congrats Coach McVay! You earned it.

*WARNING
To any Ram fan that clicks on that BSPN video. Be prepared to have your blood boil.

Sean McVay rightfully wins COTY. What do the two talking head respond with?:

Steven A Smith- predictably goes on another anti-Jeff Fisher rant. :deadhorse: Let it freakin’ go man! The dude is obsessed. Just odd.

The other guy? (Didn’t catch his name) Doesn’t agree with the pick. Says Billicheat should have won. Goes on and on about the glories of Billicheat.

NOT ONE WORD ABOUT OUR COACH THAT WON THE AWARD!

I just want to punch somebody.
Smith just can't pass-up any opportunity to Bash Fisher, and the other A$$-Whip (I don't know his Name either!) is obviously in lust for Belicheat! he made me want to ..well ..:headexplosion::puke: