• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Anyone know about Matt Cavanaugh as a coach?
He's the QB coach of the Redskins

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
He's the QB coach of the Redskins

Lemme refraise the question. Would he fix the O?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love what he had to say about Mannion and for it to come from Snead tells me that while they would love for Goff to be the starter they aren't going to handicap Mannion either. I'm going to love this QB battle

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Hiring Cavanaugh makes perfect sense. He and McVay worked together the last 2 years in Washington.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Pump the breaks he was talking about Cavanaugh being the Skins coordinator not the rams.

Called Wade Phillips Wes Phillips when he was talking about his new defensive coordinator. Freudian Slip?

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Love what he had to say about Mannion and for it to come from Snead tells me that while they would love for Goff to be the starter they aren't going to handicap Mannion either. I'm going to love this QB battle

There's not going to be a QB battle.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's not going to be a QB battle.
Lol we will see. If they really want to put the best people on the field then there will if Mannion win or lose that's still a win for the team

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
Pump the breaks he was talking about Cavanaugh being the Skins coordinator not the rams.

Called Wade Phillips Wes Phillips when he was talking about his new defensive coordinator. Freudian Slip?
Wes Phillips is the Redskins Tight Ends Coach, he is Wade Phillips son. McVay's relationship with Wes is rumored to be a big reason why Wade Phillips signed on as our DC.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
McVay has made it clear that's his job the others will assist him. He's calling the plays the others will help coach and game plan.
I guess what I mean is would he be a good collaborator. But I guess it don't matter because I think the OC is going to be the pseudo OC.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Yeah, he's talking about Cav being promoted to Skins OC. The Wes/Wade scenario, I heard him basicly say how he got to know Wade through his relationship with Wes. I don't think he confused them.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Great Listen!! You sure get a lot more of a feeling for What kind of coach he will be, How he thinks, his approach, and he's a lot more open than several of our most recent Head Coaches!! I can't wait to see him in action!!