Sean McVay Media Breakfast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Alot of questions I could do without, like, "what do you say to people when they mention your age?"

And not one question about Sullivan. I'd be like, what the hell is taking so long with Sullivan?

At one point, Peter king gets up and leaves early--my money's on he needed to get to a bathroom stall to write about tom bradys latest tweet.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If Sean wins the dude is gonna own LA. Media already loves him, once he wins watch out lol.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ram65

Legend
Finally we got a coach that will create a winning system. Communicating the new offense and what is expected of everyone. Bill Walsh used to practice over and over even the small things. It's in the details and you can't look at the immediate results but, they will come. McVay's Rams will be prepared and well coach. He will let the coaches coach but, he will teach the install and system first. Gave some props to Snead and the tech the Rams are using to study players. He doesn't seem to be slightest bite over his head with the job. Will let the coaches coach and isn't afraid to learn from them. Really looks at Whitworth as a great player and team mentor. Very exciting for the Rams!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
It looks like the new coaching staff figured if they cant get their hands on Goff due to the CBA they would do the next best thing. Have an associate with similar philosphies give Goff a headstart. Get the fundamentals now so that he has less to focus on in OTAs.