Sean Mannion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gonna post some vids of our developmental QB so those of you who haven't seen his games can have a look at him. He is often called a statue in the pocket which I don't think is accurate, but by all means make up your own mind.

First vid I'll put up is him in 2013 which was a strong season for him, against Utah. You'll probably notice the following: he makes some good throws in the face of pressure, has good touch on go routes, but also doesn't have consistent mechanics with his feet being set which leads to some bad throws. He also makes a couple bad decisions. A mixed bag, but this game IMO gives a good feel for what we're getting.

Second vid is the 2014 game vs Stanford which is one in which he struggled and the entire Beavers' offense got whipped good by the Stanford defense. I'll let you guys make up your own mind on the good/bad enjoy...

lockdnram21

Legend
I'm doing what Snead said do. Not watching 2014. I'm watching 2013 when his line was healthy and he had cooks